Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Living in Papua New Guinea > Health Issues

Old 27-11-2003, 06:04 PM

***aCe*** is on a distinguished road
Danger of Coke & Pepsi (soft Drinks) - as suggested by medical experts

7) DANGER OF COKE & PEPSI (SOFT DRINKS)

For those of you who LOVE Coke/Pepsi. Just when you thought you knew everything.

1) To clean a toilet:
  • Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl.
  • Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean.
  • The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
  • No scrubbing, no sweat - guaranteed.

2) To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers:
  • Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of aluminum foils dipped in Coca-Cola.
  • Much economical than the stuff from Smart Shop.

3) To clean corrosion from car battery terminals;
  • Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
  • To loosen a rusted bolt;
  • Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

5) To remove grease from clothes;
  • Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle.

6) The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

Hey, what do we have here?

The world's first soft drink disguise as a multi-purpose cleaner? Or should it be a multi-purpose cleaner disguise as a soft drink!!!

Besides that, If you pour Coke (yes, the soda) on a slab of pork, wait a little while, you will SEE WORMS crawl out of it. (That depends on whether the pork's got worms or not)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dcp_0007.jpg (38.4 KB, 1934 views)
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 27-11-2003, 06:09 PM

***aCe*** is on a distinguished road
AND WE DRINK THIS STUFF! Coke & Pepsi ALARMING FACTS!!!

The average pH of soft drinks, e.g. Coke, Pepsi is pH 3.4. This acidity is strong enough to dissolve teeth and bones! Our human body stops building bones at around the age of 30. After that it'll be dissolving about 8-18% of the bones each year through the urine, depending on the acidity of the food intake (acidity does not depend on the taste of the food, but on the ratio of potassium / calcium / magnesium / etc. to phosphorus).

All the dissolved calcium compounds accumulate in the arteries, veins, skin tissue, and organs. This affects the functioning of the kidney (kidney stones). Soft drinks do not have any nutritional value (in terms of vitamins and minerals). They have higher sugar content, higher acidity, and more additives such as preservatives and colourings.

Some people like to take cold soft drinks after each meal, guess what's the impact? Our body has an optimum temperature of 37 degrees for the functioning of digestive enzymes. The temperature of cold soft drinks is much less than 37, sometimes quite close to 0. This will lower the effectiveness of the enzymes and put stress on the digestive system, digesting less food. In fact the food gets fermented. The fermented food produce bad smelling gases, decays and forms toxins, which are absorbed in the intestines, get circulated in the blood and is delivered to the whole body. This spread of toxins can lead to the development of various diseases. Think before you drink Coke or Pepsi or any another soft drink.

Have you ever thought what you drink when you drink an aerated drink? You gulp down carbon dioxide, something that no sane person in the world would advise you to do. Few months ago, there was a competition in Delhi University "Who can drink the most Coke?". The winner drank 8 bottles and died on the spot because too much carbon dioxide in the blood and not enough oxygen. From then on, the principal banned all soft drinks from the university canteen.

Someone put a broken tooth in a bottle of Pepsi and in 10 days it is dissolved! Teeth and bones are the only human organs that stay intact for years after death. Imagine what the drink must be doing to your delicate soft intestines and stomach lining! To all COKE / PEPSI LOVERS, think again the next time before you say " CHUP ".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dcp_0008.jpg (43.2 KB, 1927 views)
Old 05-12-2003, 03:16 PM

Rubstar is on a distinguished road
You guys probably know this already but in the USA, they use coke at the scene of road accidents and stuff because its good for getting rid or washing away blood and stuff.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:28 PM

Papua is on a distinguished road
After my addiction of fizzy drinks I had to buy adipex to control appetite. So, I have to admit that you are right
Old 20-09-2013, 08:22 PM

ArnoldBrame is on a distinguished road
It is better not to consume such beverages if you want to live longer. Such drinks are not recommended. Instead, drink fruit juice, vegetable juice and other natural juices.
Old 25-09-2013, 11:28 PM

Leon Blurry is on a distinguished road
Addiction of soft drinks is very harmful. It is seen in teens, they drink soft drinks everyday. It causes several problems like obesity, heart problems, which further gives problems like high blood pressure and diabetes. One should avoid drinking such harmful sweet colored beverages at any cost.

bakersfield ca teeth whitening
Old 19-11-2013, 04:47 AM

Jacques Kallis is on a distinguished road
I am amazed after reading all such information regarding using soft drinks as a cleaner for multi purpose. Its really a very sad fact about the soft drink and special for coca cola.
I was also very additive of drinking coca cola daily but then my mother applying restrictions on my soft drinks. Now she offers me fresh fruit juices rather than any soft drink.
Old 20-11-2013, 04:20 PM

Aaida45 is on a distinguished road
I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Thanks for posting such informative content. It is extremely helpful for me.

plagiarism-checker.info

Last edited by Aaida45; 28-01-2014 at 06:29 PM.