Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Finding (Old) Friends

Finding (Old) Friends Come here if you want to find and catch up with your old friends. Also try the School Forums if your friend was associated with one.

Old 09-11-2004, 01:09 PM

mm_chie is on a distinguished road
Hey Scuba Diver...thanks for the info on the whereabouts of Belinda Rogers and Nigel Seeto...yep they were my classmates at MIPS. It's great to know they're doing ok..Yeah if you don't mind..I would like to get contact of Belinda Rogers...She might know where Jacinta Makin and Eli Nouairi are...tell her its Michelle Blanco...the one with the twin brother that used to be chubby. Thanks...take care..:-)
Old 09-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Derrty

Anyone know Roger Salum or Ishmiel Natera??? They Went to Madang Internaional around 98-99....
Old 10-11-2004, 12:30 PM

Meri Madang is on a distinguished road
Hey Derrty
I was in Roger and Ishmiels class! I also was in Jesse Walkers class too. I used to go to school with all these boys...Did you go to school with them as well?...My name's Wendy?.....There was also Fional Japp, Clant Alok, Lisa Woodham, Joey Beschel?......
Old 10-11-2004, 12:32 PM

Hey! It's just me letting you know that Jacinta lives here in Cairns. Her whole family moved down and are based in Cairns. Although I don't know her exact contact details, the next time I bump into her or her sisters I'll get it so that you can contact her.
Old 10-11-2004, 01:25 PM
Derrty

Yea, i went to school with them @ TISOL in Lae.
Do you know a Roger???
Old 10-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Derrty

ohh ok.. i see you ere in Rogers class..do you know their emil addresses??
Old 11-11-2004, 05:39 AM

pam_latorre is on a distinguished road
hi there!
pam latorre here. i studied in MIPS from 1988-1990 (grades 4-6). my classmates included michelle kramer, john japp, peter bremer, kelly tsang, brendan litz, haley fletcher, marcel moeder, etc. and my teachers were mr. nigel stobbs (grade 4 & 6) and his wife mrs. karen stobbs (grade 5). does anyone know where any of these people are? it would be really great to hear how they are doing. by the way, michelle, i read your reply on my other post. thanks!
Old 17-11-2004, 02:20 PM

Hey Pam!
I went to school at MIPS between 1990-1997. I remember Mr & Mrs Stobbs. John Japp lives in Cairns and is the manager of an Italian restaurant. Brendan Litz also lives in Cairns with his wife and his beautiful son, Jamaal. Haley Fletcher either lives in Brisbane or is in New Zealand and Marcel Moeder i'm pretty sure lives in Brisbane. You won't remember me but you might remember my sister, Rosemary Mocke?....
Old 17-11-2004, 02:26 PM

Hey Derrty
Oh so you were in their class at TISOL, oops sorry! I was in their class in MIPS, I think Roger might've been older than me because I was in Sena Salum's class which I think was his younger bro. Well the Salum family still lives in Madang, the last time I seen them which was earlier this year. As for Ishmael he attends Maritime college in Madang and sorry i don't have any of their email addresses.
Old 17-11-2004, 08:42 PM

scuba-diver is on a distinguished road
Going Home

Meri-Madang,

Haloo lewa...Are you going back home this christmas? I'm leaving for home(Madang) on Moday 22 Nov and im soo looking forward to it. Mi homesick pinis na anticipation tu ya ...wi bikpla stet. Would you happen to know the where abouts of Marcel Moeder? I'd like to get intouch with him if i can. His one of my good friends.

Lotsa laikim na moa laikim istap

~Scuba-Diver~