Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Business Forum > Tok SAVE

Tok SAVE We invite you to voice your questions or opinions on issues related to PNG. Serious discussions only!

Old 09-02-2019, 05:36 PM

shopkins is on a distinguished road
[Hot] UFC 234 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight - Whittaker vs Gastelum

Watch [Hot] UFC 234 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight - Whittaker vs Gastelum now.

UFC 234 authority weigh-ins are in the books, and MMAjunkie was on the scene for the celebrations.

In the headliner, UFC middleweight champion Robert Whittaker (20-4 MMA, 11-2 UFC) puts his belt available to all for the second time against "The Ultimate Fighter 17" victor Kelvin Gastelum (16-3 MMA, 10-3 UFC), who contends in his first title session.

The co-main event, in the interim, will see unbeaten Israel Adesanya (15-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC) battle previous long-lasting UFC champ Anderson Silva (34-8 MMA, 17-4 UFC) for the No. 1 contender position at 185 pounds.

Jalin Turner isn't harping on the consequence of his UFC debut as he hopes to right the ship in his second octagon appearance.

Turner (7-4 MMA, 0-1 UFC), who meets Callan Potter (17-7 MMA, 0-0 UFC) in a lightweight session Saturday at UFC 234, ventured in as a short-see substitution against Vicente Luque at UFC 229 in October. It turned out to be an intense night for "The Tarantula," who endured a knockout in the first round.

Regardless of the reality he was put on the wrong end of a feature reel knockout, Turner said he has "no second thoughts by any means" about taking the battle against Luque. He said he didn't adapt much, either, on the grounds that in addition to the fact that he accepted the session without prior warning, likewise climbed from lightweight to welterweight

"I simply needed to become accustomed to the experience," Turner told columnists, including MMAjunkie, at UFC 234 media day. "A sorry exercise, simply don't battle at 170 generally. I think I indicated I can perform under strain and huge lights. That never stages me."

UFC 234 happens at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia. Turner versus Potter is a piece of the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass before broadcast prelims on ESPN and the compensation per-see primary card.

After a break, Turner comes back to 155 pounds for his sophomore UFC appearance at UFC 234. He meets a relative obscure warrior in limited time newcomer Potter, who Turner admits to not thinking a lot about, however feels certain against based off the little information he has.

"He's extreme, he's solid, he approaches, and he's a dark belt," Turner said. "That is the most I can take from him. He's a taller (lightweight) than expected, around 6-foot-1. He battled at 170, yet it will be a decent battle."

It was a splendidly ordinary say something for ex-middleweight boss Anderson Silva and contender Israel Adesanya as they went head to head for their co-main event at UFC 234.

Be that as it may, for Silva (34-8 MMA, 17-4 UFC), a dark horse for the third straight time in an enlivened vocation, the minute immediately overpowered him.

At once where most main events try out their most canned explanations to an engaged group of onlookers, Silva separated into tears when asked by UFC analyst Jon Anik about his title eliminator matchup with Adesanya (15-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC).

"Uh," Silva, 43, said before pulling it together. "Much obliged to you all, bless your heart. I worked as long as I can remember in this game, and I endeavored to give a valiant effort. Furthermore, I state thank you God for giving me once again to give an extraordinary show for you folks."

UFC 234 happens at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia, following prelims on ESPN and UFC Fight Pass.

It sounded a horrendous part like a window ornament call from a legend of the game. The crude feeling appeared to persist to Adesanya, who concedes "The Spider" was one of his motivations for coming into the game, however hopes to demonstrate the senior statesman the way to retirement at UFC 234.

"He's endeavoring to make me cry (interjection) him," Adesanya said. "Above all else, Melbourne, what's happening? Enormous yell out to everybody who originated from around the globe to watch the show. Furthermore, an uncommon yell out he's endeavoring to make me sob without a doubt to everybody from Auckland that came through. I value you.

"I'm a fanatic of this man. In any case, since I'm a fan doesn't mean he can't get these hands, and elbows, and feet, and knees. Tomorrow, we're going to toss everything in the pen. I will send him off nicy. We should go."

Also, with that, Adesanya conveyed a sudden end to one of the more irregular crossroads in UFC say something history. There's a great deal of playing around when men step onto a scale in their clothing, and a ton of posing that does or doesn't prompt physical squabble. Once in a while, however, are there tears.

TAGS:

[Hot] UFC 234 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight - Whittaker vs Gastelum
[Hot] UFC 234 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight

[Hot] UFC 234 Live Stream Online Free Full

[Hot] UFC 234 Live Stream Online Free
[Hot] UFC 234 Live Stream Online
[Hot] UFC 234 Live Stream

[Hot] UFC 234 Live
[Hot] UFC 234
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals