Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Travel and Tourism in Papua New Guinea > Your Story and Experiences

Your Story and Experiences If you have ever visited Papua New Guinea as a traveller, please tell us about your experience.

Old 17-05-2018, 11:06 PM

Sonali Gupta is on a distinguished road
How can travel make your make you relax?

Are you disturb from your life and wants some relax- I guess yes. During the hustle and bustle of daily life we face some problems and looks for the relaxation where we can get calm and peace of mind and heart so that we could be strong and able to make big decisions of life without any worry and for doing this we do all things which can make us happy and worry free with peace. I came across such kind of situation of my life from where It was very tough to recover for me. then my mom suggest me to go for holy places where I can get peace and relax. And then I met to Pilgrim's people through google and they show me the way to go to the spiritual tours that was very awesome for me to get recover from my bad situations and I think everybody must go to pilgrimage sites at once in a year with a family. It was my outstanding experience when I went for yatra to chardham.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals