Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Business Forum > Trading Place

Trading Place The place to post your offers for trading or business opportunity. Spam will not be tolerated.

Old 11-12-2010, 07:53 PM

GreenClothes is on a distinguished road
Looking for Handmade PNG goods

Hello my name is Paul from the UK. I have a lot of admiration for the PNG people and wish to help the local economy wherever possible. I run a fair trade business in England selling hand made products from across the world. I am looking to purchase anything that is made by tribes people from furniture, cards, masks anything. I can pay through bank transfers or whatever is convenient to yourself.

If you have anything to offer my business please get in touch at info@green-clothes.co.uk

Moderators this is not spam this is a genuine appeal for products made from the PNG people to help the PNG economy. Sincere thanks
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 04-01-2011, 03:04 PM

melanesianway is on a distinguished road
Post Selling bilums and buskets from PNG

Hi Paul,

Apart from sending you the email privately, I wish to reply to your message on this forum as to let others know.

We are a youth NGO in PNG striving to promote local melanesian knowledge and skills and sell PNG made products from the local skills and knowledge to the rest of the world.

In recent months, we have been selling PNG Highlands bilums products to UK, Australia and New Zealand. In UK, we have sold a good number of PNG Highlands bilums to Scottish National Museum, British Museum, Pitt Rivers Gallery and some individuals in the UK.

We are excited to work with you with a focus to help our local mothers who make the bilum products and generate revenue for them. We have read your post and interested. Please visit our blog and read more of what we do and sell.

Our blog is: http://www.melanesianway.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

Peter.