Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Anything Goes > The Aviation Forum

The Aviation Forum Forum for anyone who's involved in aviation.. Pull up a chair, grab a bottle of beer and have a good time!

Old 15-01-2011, 07:34 PM

vasu is on a distinguished road
Great aviation website for a great country

This site is good. What i love the most is different services integrated under on umbrella. Good work.
Our airline is also planning something like this. They have already decided the name of the airline owned site named magicofflight.com
I don't know if they have the expertise. But i will tell them about this site.
This could easily be one of the top aviation websites.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 07-11-2013, 11:59 AM

Streetcar 708 is on a distinguished road
Mount Scratchley Mystery 1970

If anyone has information regarding the discovery and recovery of Piper Aztec (VH-SPM) on Mount Scratchley and the US Navy transport (DAKOTA) in September-October of 1970, please reply. Preparing a memorial website to honour those aboard each of these aircraft. There were 4-people aboard the Piper and 17-Sailors aboard the Navy Transport (call-sign: Streetcar 7-0-8). The search for names and biographies for those in the Piper Aztec would be very helpful and will be treated with utmost respect. Finding the location of the Navy Transport has already helped solve a mystery for the 17-families, including my own who never knew of the actual crash-site. Your help in this search will be greatly appreciated and recognized if you wish. Alternate contact information can be sent to Streetcar708Project@gmail.com - Lest We Forget...