Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Living in Papua New Guinea > Port Moresby > Long Term Accommodation

Long Term Accommodation Apartments and Houses for those who live and work in Papua New Guinea

Old 28-04-2009, 12:27 PM

meri_asaro is on a distinguished road
stuff

Hey Tonester i think you know way to much dude so how's about some info on Wewak
Tony will be coming over yr way in the next few days to have a look.
And not much info on wewak out there.
Ciao Annalisa
Old 08-09-2009, 12:43 PM

pluvi is on a distinguished road
Hey Roboguy,

just dropped in, maybe you're in Pom by nau. Poms OK..........even PPNGs are careful where we go even in their country. Just like we go anywhere in the world. But hey if you're ever in need call a hand and you'll never know how many wantoks could help you out. ta
Old 25-07-2010, 05:43 PM

oska is on a distinguished road
Help with info on long term accom in POM?

Hi, My husband & I are looking at relocating,he is in the early stages of his job application,have been looking online & having trouble getting good reliable inside info into the right accomm options, we would be on our own as our kids are 19&21 & staying in Aussie, so a one brm aprt or studio or good hotel with limited cooking,our package includes,salary plus car,accom,medical,school which we don't need any way anything to help us get the feel about life as an epat in PNG would be great. I am hoping to travel back to Aussie every 6-8wks for a week or so to spend time with the teenagers. Thanks hope womeone can help us? Oska
Old 30-09-2011, 01:25 AM

mariewh is on a distinguished road
Hi there, yes there are as the others have mentioned clubs and groups you can join in like the susu mamas, JUGS at the Golf Club if that is an interest. Depends on what your interests are, there is also a group that plays cards, the expat community there are well involved with each other so in time you guys will get in the swing of things and find a group that best fits your interest.
Old 31-08-2012, 09:05 PM

Opavanwanye is on a distinguished road
Social Work opportunities

Hello,

There is a small chance my wife (Dutch couple 55+) and I will be moving from India, Bangalore to POM. I will go for a technial assignment, my wife would like to continue her work she has been doing for years now, providing social services to people in need (www.hermiens.waarbenjij.nu).

It would be great if there are opportunities, maybe church based?