Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Travel and Tourism in Papua New Guinea > The Journey to Paradise

The Journey to Paradise Photos of great cultural and natural beauties of Papua New Guinea

Old 11-05-2002, 04:05 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
At 40m Black Jack was too deep for me to see but themen explained their dive with excitement. The reefs still made my day interesting and another visit fromt he dolphins made it perfect.

In the afternoon we walked through the village chtting to the people. Down the centre of the village were frangipani trees covered in flowers and their perfume wafted through the air, photo below:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg villagers.jpg (41.6 KB, 74 views)
Old 11-05-2002, 04:09 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

During his night dive, Stephen met a dugong.

My routine for each day was reading, eating and snorkelling in waters like shown previously. Just what a holiday should be. When we were near Boia Boia Waga Island I decided I had found my 'little slice of heaven'. If I had a boat; if I had the time, if I had the money; I would live here and write my novel. Swim in themorning, catch my dinner and write in the afternoon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg two-girls.jpg (24.3 KB, 95 views)
Old 11-05-2002, 04:13 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

But next day we motored into Alotau. My adventure was over. It was time for the boat to refuel, restock and for me to say 'goodbye' to my new friends. Another charter was to begin the next morning - a group of six Japanese were returning for their thrid diving holidayin the Milne Bay area.

Catering for the tech diver, wreck diving, private charters, adventure diving and excellent reef diving, Barbarian II is an affordable live aboard charter vessel that can carry six guests in twin share air-conditioned cabins.

Rod Pearce and his crew on Barbarian II will take you where you want to go and show you what you want to see.

Go for a weekend or through the school holidays to fish, dive, snorkel, explore, barter or collect artefacts.

Rod will help you plan your itinerary starting from the desired point of departure with suggestions for the best route for the passengers' comfort.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg its-an-adventure.jpg (21.8 KB, 100 views)
Old 11-05-2002, 04:16 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

For more information fax: +675 472 4086

Email: niuginidive@global.net.pg

or Email on board Barbarian: P2V4260@sailmail.com
Please no attachments to sailmail address.

If you are interested in a website such as Rod's www.niuginidiving.com, please contact us, as Muppie designed his site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barbarian.jpg (17.7 KB, 88 views)