Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > Goroka International

Old 04-07-2007, 08:10 PM

Jeremy Naug is on a distinguished road
Hi Sonya, I was living in Brisbane from 87-2004, then recieved a promotion within my organis**ion to a St**e Manager role, for a company called Polyflor which led me and my family to Sydney. It has been quite a change from Brisbane. I didnt like it here for the 1st 6 months, and now Sydney has really grown on me and we really love it here, with so much to do. Life has been an interesting journey, I met my lovely wife Claudia 16 years ago and we now have two children aged 11 (Bryce) and 7 (Eden). This apparently expressed the need for me to m**ure somewh** As you were saying, we are staring down the barrell of our 40th's, but I dont have any grey hair so far. Anyway, hope to c**ch up with you ** the reunion. I think I will have to **tend as it is not likely to happen again in a long time. Keep well and see you soon.

Jeremy
Old 28-07-2007, 08:21 PM

Malira Cocking is on a distinguished road
Hey Sonya, David, Jeremy.....boy oh boy, I was so excited when I Goggled my name and it bought up this wed site. I had to go and wake up my husband, he couldn't believe that people I have not seen or heard from in 25years could do that to you. I also called Jo-Anne in the USA (it is her birthday today) but she didn't answer but will be passing on this web site as she would love to catch up with you. I will do my dam best to get to the reunion. boy oh boy I just can't believe it. I live here is Perth WA and have 2 lovely girls 7 and nearly 4. I have been over east twice in the last 6 years to catch up with family and friends, went to see Cindy Gillies and brother Peter. Alison (lynch)'s sister lives in Perth and I have caught up with her a couple of times, she lives in Darwin. All these names that are bringing back so many fantastic memorys.

Catch you all soon hopfully

Malira

Last edited by Malira Cocking; 30-07-2007 at 11:18 AM.
Old 29-07-2007, 02:45 PM

Jo-Anne Riley is on a distinguished road
Hi,
I attended GIPS 1974-1981. Mr. Denholm was the Principle.
I would love to catch up with old Goroka friends. David bennet, Sonya Giddings, Helen Vandenburg, John Goodman, Jeremy Ohara, Cindy, Helen, Samantha, Belinda, Sharon, James & Jamie...etc
I am now living in Utah, USA, with my husband and 5 children.
I would love to hear more about the reunion.
Jo-Anne (Bowden) Riley
Old 03-10-2007, 06:48 AM

1TallPinoy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickM
Hey Mark, Patrick here ... our parents where good mates 'barkadas' ... I still remember your dad's red datsun ...
Hey Patrick! How are you? I remember going to your house a lot when we were kids. You're right about our parents being good friends. If I'm not mistaken your dad's name is Joe and your brother is Dominic, correct? So I see you live in Brisbane as for me I live in Los Angeles and actually came straight here after Goroka. Anyways, I hope all is well with you.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:17 PM

ferdietamayo2d is on a distinguished road
Hi Mark, Ferdie Tamayo here. I remember you and your sister from the late-70's to 1980. I've forgotten her name but she also went to Lae International High boarding school with the whole lot of us from Goroka in 1980. Did you guys use to have one of those Space Invaders game? Because I vaguely remember the very first time I ever played a computer game, it was at your place.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:03 PM

PatrickM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdietamayo2d
Hi Mark, Ferdie Tamayo here. I remember you and your sister from the late-70's to 1980. I've forgotten her name but she also went to Lae International High boarding school with the whole lot of us from Goroka in 1980. Did you guys use to have one of those Space Invaders game? Because I vaguely remember the very first time I ever played a computer game, it was at your place.
Lynette is her name :-)
Old 11-10-2007, 12:32 PM

1TallPinoy is on a distinguished road
Hey Ferdie! You're absolutely right about playing Space Invaders at the house. Uncle Rudy Tenorio gave me that game for my birthday. It's amazing how you remembered. By the way my sister Lynnette says hello! I went to visit her in Colorado this past weekend and she remembers you.
Old 25-10-2007, 04:28 AM

cdhulagrlgo is on a distinguished road
Hello there, I am Mark Gaddi's sister...

Hi Eric:

Yes, where is Ferdie Tamayo? How are you Patrick, say hi to your dad. He taught me how to drive Great to see you guys on this forum. Please keep in touch. You guys can email me, I will send you my email address as well as some new photos once you respond.
Hope to hear from you guys.
Ate Lynnette

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickM
Hello Eric,

How are things ... where is Ferdie ... I am living in Brisbane now ... keep in touch ... God Bless
Old 25-10-2007, 04:31 AM

cdhulagrlgo is on a distinguished road
Smile Hi Ferdie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdietamayo2d
Me, Lynnette! How the heck are you? I can't believe you forgot my name Send me a respond and I will send you my email address. I would love to catch up with you! Can't wait to hear from you.

With great memories;
Lynnette
Old 27-10-2007, 11:07 AM

ferdietamayo2d is on a distinguished road
Sorry Lynette, must be all that alcohol and late nights... But then again, it's been, what, 27 years.

Regards,

FT

PS Was I skinny back then or what?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LIHS Boarders 1980.jpg (51.0 KB, 70 views)