Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Anything Goes

Anything Goes Discuss any topics with your wantoks, brothers and sisters, or just pop in and introduce yourself and make friends.

Old 04-11-2004, 01:40 AM

pngswingersclub is on a distinguished road
new swingers club in PNG

Hi there people,

I'm sure you've all come across the word 'swingers' when referring to adults having pure unadulterated fun. The term swinging should not be confused with ‘dirty’ nor ‘cheating’. This is an activity practiced by many western countries and hundreds of thousands of couples across the globe. There are more than 300,000 swinging clubs/groups in Australia, New Zealand, UK and the US alone. The activity is commonly known as partner swapping, where people with a common interest get together discretely and have sex with each other. In most developed/western countries this is almost a 'sport' or past time for many couples/partners. In less developed countries like PNG it is almost taboo or unheard of. There is a strong demand from expatriates and locals (working class) in PNG to get such activities underway. There is no shame in watching your partner having consensual and wild sex with others while you do the same. So, now that is what a small group of people are attempting to do. If you are in a relationship or have a partner and want to explore your sexual desires with like minded people and enhance your sex life. Email our group at pngswingersclub@yahoo.com

We are also keen to see just how many curious couples are out there in PNG, so please email us so we can give you more details on the lifestyle and answer general questions.

Happy Sex

Tony & Sandra
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 17-11-2004, 05:43 AM

birip-soul is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up You have the Brain

Congradulations on for your effort in setting up the swingersclub. That is way to go man. Hope this is not just a thought. Put the club address and the name.

windy city, chicago
Old 24-11-2004, 04:33 PM

"xtc" is on a distinguished road
Thankyou, thankyou
I am interested
XTC
Old 28-02-2005, 05:20 AM

thebutterflyguy is on a distinguished road
Even in the united states, this is not so common a practice. Where i live in florida there are only two such clubs: The Trapeeze and Plato's Retreat. While in college i drove hookers around at night and gained familiarity with these clubs because men would take my girls into the swingers club with them. I didnt care, either way i still made money to finance my studies. Just be aware that you may not be swapping partners, you may just be swapping prostitutes!
Old 04-03-2005, 08:01 PM
lean and keen ;)

muppie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebutterflyguy
Even in the united states, this is not so common a practice. Where i live in florida there are only two such clubs: The Trapeeze and Plato's Retreat. While in college i drove hookers around at night and gained familiarity with these clubs because men would take my girls into the swingers club with them. I didnt care, either way i still made money to finance my studies. Just be aware that you may not be swapping partners, you may just be swapping prostitutes!
hahaha now that sounds funny (swapping prostitutes) - feeling cheated anyone?
Old 05-03-2005, 07:19 PM

DJ Buds is on a distinguished road
Like this place isn't bad enough... Whatever it is that you might deserve for continuing this... i hope you get it.
Old 09-03-2005, 02:24 PM

ICE - 7 is on a distinguished road
Laiks blo wan wan

Each to their own is all I can say.....

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you.
Rita Mae Brown

Old 17-03-2005, 03:42 PM

blade_runner is on a distinguished road
well it doesn't just say wife & husband .....it also says "partner or if you're in a relationship" .....whom ever you bring doesn't count ...It's the ultimate rejuvenating experience that counts ....

Count me in ....he he he he [ what have I got myself into ?]
Old 18-03-2005, 12:15 AM
lean and keen ;)

muppie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Buds
Like this place isn't bad enough... Whatever it is that you might deserve for continuing this... i hope you get it.
Uhmm what do you mean?
Old 21-03-2005, 07:19 PM

DJ Buds is on a distinguished road
Well Darl, you could either get some useful AIDS or some luck in love... Up to you...