Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > Goroka International

Old 21-03-2006, 09:59 PM

JADanga is on a distinguished road
Familiar names?

Posts: 4 http://www.pngbd.com/forum/images/re...tation_pos.gif

Hello: J.A Danga here, I am a GIPS kid. Some names I remember: Seamus Spark (Mrs Spark was teacher) Colin and Dianne Trickett (teachers) Pam Pavilard (Art Teacher), Sean-Patrick Gauschalk, Matthew and Danial Wilkinson, Lisa Smith, Linda Daniels, Angie Ikebus, Nali Dilu, Sudeep Jacob (Selina Jacob was piano teacher remember those concerts?), Sarah....? Craig ****ie, Greg....? Noreen Adoramos, Kathy Quezon, Fay Porsivigan, Hayley Badua, Bobby and Daniel Ward, Caan Thompson, David and Craig Hickling, Amy Munko, Lee van Rees, Roel, Romel and Ronald Tenorio, Ron Denholm (headmaster), Ben Frame, Ronald and Phillip Valdez, Conrado and Aurora Galang, Lisa Amos, Christoph and Stephanie Hassler, Emanuel....?...., Eric Pease...Trevor..... if anyone has any contact details for the above or anyone else, I'd be grateful to grab them off you. Cheers
Old 12-04-2006, 10:37 AM

J.K is on a distinguished road
Hey there!

Hi Everybody

Justin Knight here,

I was a student (and I use the term loosely) at Pinewoods for years 89,90. Wow seems so long ago now. Anyway I've figured out how to use this new gadget thing called the internet (I've heard people talking about it for a while so I thought I'd give it a go) and feeling a bit nostalgic at the time I thought I might type in the old High School and here I am.

I really enjoyed my two years at Pinewoods. From time to time I love to drag out the old year book reminis about the good times and great people.

Well by now you're probably asking yourself "Who is this idiot? and why is he prattling on?" - I was a bit of a quiet, shy kid back in the day, so you may not remeber me, but I'm over that now and would love to hear from anyone who was at Pinewoods at the same time.

Cheers
Old 12-04-2006, 11:26 AM

dan mahinay is on a distinguished road
hey justin, glad you made it here, welcome. i was in pinewoods in the 80's and my last school year was 88. Mrs watson was still the principal when i left. i was in the class with kylie, thandi, arnold, aurora. recognize any of the names? if you have any pics from that time post them up. how long were you there and where aer you now?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:56 PM

JADanga is on a distinguished road
G'day Justin
J.A Danga here. We used to knock around Pinewoods with Phil Mawson and Amy Munko remember? Been a while, good to see you in here. My e-mail is jadanga@hotmail.com. It would be great to hear from you.

JA
Old 17-04-2006, 04:31 AM

jaye-jaye is on a distinguished road
Hayley,
Hi there, please pass my big hi to Michael....don't know if u remember me, Jaye-jaye, Frankie's younger brother. My mom used to work at Golden Crust Bakery just opposite where you used to live at the Talair workshop.

Jaye-jaye
'85 G.I.P.S Graduate
Old 28-04-2006, 06:38 PM

Hayley is on a distinguished road
Hi Dorothy,
It's Hayley Again...I'm in the United States...I'm married now with two girls 5 and 8 years old. my email is Lheep76@yahoo.com
hit me up sometime. much love!
Old 28-04-2006, 06:40 PM

Aye Justin....remember me...Hayley..tall, asian, dorky looking? hahaha! anyway...how are you? I still have the Pinewoods year book/magazine thingy and I look at it too every once in awhile. Good times, Good times....
My email is Lheep76@yahoo.com
hit me up sometime and keep in touch. So where are you now?
Old 28-04-2006, 06:43 PM

Hi, I do remember you...how are you? I will let my brother know you said "wassup"
He has four kids now, A boy and a girl and fraternal twins also a boy and girl.
my email is Lheep76@yahoo.com
hit me up and I will fwd your email to my brother. I forgot his email so I still need to ask him for it.
take care..regards to tita Coring...
Old 28-04-2006, 06:45 PM

Hi J.A.
I wrote to you..what's up? i told my brother you said hi...I still need to get his email...
mines Lheep76@hotmail.com
hit me up...
Old 08-07-2006, 06:38 PM

unkomunko is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan mahinay
hey justin, glad you made it here, welcome. i was in pinewoods in the 80's and my last school year was 88. Mrs watson was still the principal when i left. i was in the class with kylie, thandi, arnold, aurora. recognize any of the names? if you have any pics from that time post them up. how long were you there and where aer you now?

hey Dan
i remember all those names and my family and i went to visit thandi in torquay UK in 1991/2 ish