Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Anything Goes > Entertainment

Entertainment Musics, Movies, Stars and Celebrities

Old 09-08-2014, 09:26 AM

Matt See is on a distinguished road
US

House Hunting:
Penultimate episode.
[Highlight below for spoilers]
The previous episode is called Ramona the Pest but she really is a pest in this episode the moment she killed her own sister.
She then gave the housemates quite a horrifying experience with what each of them saw in the house.
It may be coincidental to the episode title but this felt somewhat similar to the way that the House TV series with principal characters talking to eerie versions of people they know.
Natalie Brown and Deanna Russo popped back here as Julia and Kat respectively and remarkable how both of them looks sort of alike with their physical appearances.
Ramona is certainly quite evil as the house leading to the episode end of a vision that Sally had before she came back from the alternative timeline coming to fruition.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:55 AM

US

There Goes the Neighborhood Part 3:
Series finale.
[Highlight below for spoilers]
The first two episodes of There Goes the Neighborhood was the two episodes that began US Being Human right from the beginning back in season 1.
Calling the series finale There Goes the Neighborhood Part 3 ties up loose ends for the series not just with said episode titles but with everything that went with the course of the series.
Quite unexpected Sally giving Aidan back his humanity resulting in her gone forever.
Unfortunately Aidan getting back his humanity comes with the consequences of it as his body accounts for the very long life that he has lived and does not have lone to live.
Somewhat satisfying that Aidan ends his life by destroying Ramona and quite fulfilling on him being with Sally in the afterlife.
Bittersweet end to the series with the revelation that Josh and Nora named their daughter after Sally.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:16 AM

I have just finished US Being Human and this series has met with derision just for the fact alone that it was the US remake of the UK series.
However the one thing the US series canít be criticised for is that it kept all its original cast throughout its four season tenure in contrast to the fact that the UK series, without meaning to sound like a criticism, has had cast changes throughout its five season tenure with its original cast members already gone by the time it reached its final season.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:54 AM

Just finished seeing The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones which featured Aidan Turner as the werewolf Luke.
Turner is a UK Being Human alum and while that series did feature werewolves, Turner was not one of them as he was instead the vampire Mitchell.