Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Living in Papua New Guinea > Port Moresby

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-05-2007, 02:45 PM

rocchi is on a distinguished road
Music School in POM

Hi Everyone

I have been considering the idea of starting private music tuition in Port Moresby but am wondering just how feasible it would be. How many of you would be interested in, or have children that would love the idea of learning to read music, understand the theory behind, and learn to play an instrument?

I understand the schools over there don't offer a lot in the way of music education so perhaps a dedicated music school would have a reasonable market in Moresby...? From what I know there is not really anything like this set up in POM yet - but just because people and their children live in PNG, that doesn't mean they shouldn't get the chance to learn music.

If anyone is interested, please "register your interest" right here so I can get a bit of an idea just how many people would actually love to learn music. If you have any questions, ask them here in the public forum instead of PM, as others may have the same question.

Thanks everyone! Look forward to hearing your response...

David
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals