Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates

School Mates Catch up with your school mates from PNG. TISOL, POMIS, RIS, POM Grammar, Bulae, and a lot more!

Old 09-06-2008, 06:11 PM

Craig Rabie is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up HI all GIPS and Pinewoods

Hi all

Craig Rabie here, ex GIPS and Pinewoods.Left Goroka in 86 for Darwin Australia and currently living in South Africa.Came accross the forum the other day and have had a great time seeing all these familiar names again.

All the best
Craig Rabie
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 20-08-2008, 08:21 PM

Thandile Watson is on a distinguished road
Hi Craig,
Did you used to live on the College campus? And were freinds with Khan?

Regards
Thandile Watson
Old 10-09-2008, 06:38 PM

Hi Thandile
Sorry for the late reply. Yes i used to live on the college campus and was friends with Khanh Dao. Please send my regards to your folks and thanks for your message.

Regards

Craig Rabie
Old 14-09-2008, 07:19 PM

Hi Thandile
Sorry for the late reply. Yes i used to live on the college campus and was friends with Khanh Dao. Unfortunately lost comms with all the PNG folk,guess it was twenty two years ago. Last people i saw were the Palmers in Darwin back in 1990.
I work for a UK based airline and currently live in Durban,South Africa. Please forward my regards to your folks. Was really great to here from you.

Hambani kahle

Craig Rabie
Old 15-09-2008, 02:08 AM

HiCraig,
Thought it was you. Thanks for the reply. I will pass on your regards, thankyou. Khan is now a dentist ( I think ) in NZ. I am in contact with Daniel who used to go to school with us, who keeps me updated.
It is lovely to know that you are well and sounds like you are enjoying life.
Take care of yourself.
Kind Regards

Thandile
Old 20-10-2008, 06:01 PM

Hi again Thandile
Forgot to ask you last time if you're still in contact with Kylie and Matthew Bradley?.Going to visit my mother in Perth (W.A) next month and wondered if you had any idea how i might be able to contact Khan in N.Z?. Just a brief history,i moved back to Zimbabwe in 1990 and eventually flew for Air Zim.In 2000 i joined Air Mauritius and worked there for three years and yes it is possible to get tired of living on a tropical island. I am now flying for a company called MK Airlines who are based in Hartfield, East Sussex. Would love to hear what you,ve been up to since those great days in PNG.

All the best

Craig
Old 10-11-2008, 12:36 AM

Hi Craig,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I am afraid my info on Khan is very limited. I talk a lot to Daniel, who gave me the info. But I dont think he knows much more than that. I will however ask him if there is any way in getting in contact with Khan. It would be great if you two could meet up. Not in contact with the Bradleys. I am very envious of you going back to Zim. I would love to go back to Swaziland. It never quite gets out of your blood.
Life is good. Moved to the UK when I was 16 for college, parents stayed for another contract. I now live in Doncaster, married with one son who is 5, and another little person due in Feb. My sister now lives in Brisbane, she has been there for two years now. Mum and Dad are visiting them at the moment, but are due back next week. Thinking of moving out to Oz ourselves. A possible job lead in Perth. We will see where the sun takes us! Take care of yourself.
All the best

Thandile
X
Old 09-01-2009, 08:07 PM

Hi Thandile
Just wanted to wish you and your family all the best for the arrival of your new little one next month. It's wonderful news that you'll be a mum again.
Last November my wife,three year old son and i went to visit my mum in Perth. Was great to see her again and for Scott to meet her properly now that he's a bit older . Tried to look up Khan in the NZ directory but no joy unfortunately.

All the best for 2009

kind regards

Craig