Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Living in Papua New Guinea > Port Moresby

Old 09-11-2002, 02:05 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
Coach Brydon Davidson looking elated back in the boardroom after their BIG - FOURTH IN A ROW - WIN !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boardroom1.jpg (21.9 KB, 121 views)
Old 09-11-2002, 02:08 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

Hugh Mosley's wife and Kori Toua seen here relaxing under the SP Tent at Sir Hubert Murray Stadium :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hughs-wife-and-kori.jpg (24.9 KB, 103 views)
Old 09-11-2002, 02:09 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

Alphonse Stevens and Sonia Nau
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alphones-sonia.jpg (15.0 KB, 102 views)
Old 09-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

Mirupasi Lawyers Team who represented their Company seen here posing for the camera at Sir Hubert Murray Stadium after winning the 'Trophy Final' :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg green-shirts-2.jpg (21.2 KB, 122 views)
Old 09-11-2002, 02:13 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

Juaniti Kalip, Anzillah Miro and Jackie Niblett :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg juanita,-anzillah-&-jackie-.jpg (13.1 KB, 98 views)
Old 09-11-2002, 02:15 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

Thats all Folks - seen here is Henry Hines signing off until this time next year - the burning question, will Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu make it FIVE YEARS IN A ROW ? ? ?

ONLY TIME WILL TELL..........

Nambawan - Guys & Gals, Well Done !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg henry-hines.jpg (12.3 KB, 121 views)
Old 11-11-2002, 10:06 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

Email from Robert Tiki to All Staff

Dear All,

What can I say? It was like a scene from a movie where both teams, Deloitte Team 1 and White Young Williams (the Good and the Bad) fought tooth and nail to the last energy and came to 2 all draw on full time in the Cup Grand Final. Both teams then went into the sudden death finals play-off in extra time which saw both again playing neck to neck by scoring one goal a piece. Then the final turn around came when Deloitte's little general Alphonse Stevens intercepted a pass from WYW and made a 40 meters dash from Deloitte's tryline to raise unoppose to score the clincher in what was a fun fill event on Friday afternoon. Mirupasi Lawyers beat Auditor General's Office in the Trophy final in a similar final finish as the Cup grand final.

Yes, in deed it was a fun fill evening with some drama at the start of the game which saw couple of teams being forfeited and argument amongst some firms on the Finals Play-Off with the Organising Committee. However, overall the smooth organising of the event with some colourful additions like the entertainment music provided by Pacific Gold Studio and the control and flow of the games was well applauded by all the participating firms (12 firms with 14 teams participating) who agreed that it was the best organised event for the very first time compared to other events in the past. For the new firms participating this year, it was an eye opener and a good feeling to be part of the tournament. Those who spoke to me during and after the event said that it was a good feeling to be here and participating. Of course I received so many positive feedback from many participating firms that I was looking forward to Deloitte wining the Shield again so that we can start planning for a much bigger and better event next year. The crowd turnout including the participating firms was no doubt the biggest and vocal.

I take this opportunity to thank my committee members for a job well done in the organising and staging of the event. The 2002 Committee Members including myself as the Chairman and Tournament Director were as follow; Ronald Kolalio, Sherman Beangke, Alphonse Stevens, Asing Bogomos, John Wau, Sam Pun, Ernie Gangloff, Robert Akepa and Kori Toua. In addition, I also take this opportunity to thank my special advisors namely Steve Halstead and Brydon Davidson who have been providing the committe with invaluable advice with regard to staging the event. Overall, it was a team effort that resulted in the Committee staging a successful event. I would also like to make a special mention of Kori Toua's husband who really assisted us during the day in ensuring that the job was done when required and no doubt his service is very much appreciated by the Organising Committee. Thanks also to Sherman for providing his Esky and Table from home for the Organising Committee which certainly help the Committee in alot of ways. Also special mention to Henry Hines (Larrisa's husband) for providing cones to mark the field during the day. All my committee members had done their task in many ways and their effort is very much acknowledge. I am sure you will all be available next year when we plan a bigger and much better event in 2003.

I would also like to thank Hugh Mosley and Andrew Crompton for accepting our invitation and being physically present to witness the Grand Final and present the prizes to the Winners for the Cup and Trophy and the Shield for the overall winner of the competition.

Yes Deloitte has answered its two of its six signals, HAVE FUN & CELEBRATE, and PLAY TO WIN.

Congratulation again to all who have participated and assisted the Organisers for staging a successful event last Friday.

For and on behalf of the Organising Committee

Regards

Robert Tiki
Chairman
Organising Committee