Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > Schools in Lae > The International School of Lae

The International School of Lae TISOL or Lae International High School

Old 20-02-2007, 01:53 AM
Cool Moderator

robbo is on a distinguished road
Sadly no contact with warren, would love to get into contact with him, always had a soft spot for warren.

Anna Maria was killed in a motor bike accident a year after i was married. I still keep in contact with her parents and Claudia from time to time.
Old 20-02-2007, 06:13 PM

PaulKirkpatrick is on a distinguished road
sad passing

I'm sorry Pauline I had no idea, I was so sad to here, Anna was so full of life. I am so glad I had the privilege to know her even for a short time. Thanks for letting me know.
TTFN
Paul
Old 22-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Cool Moderator

Thats okay Paul, was quite a while ago, My daughters middle name is in honour of Anna, i just wished she had been around when i eventually had a child!!! she would have not believed it!!!!! After we went finish, Anna came to live with me and Denise for about 2 years, what a blast, no parents and working, i worked at Artarmon, Anna was in North Sydney, friday nites we would meet after work, and then party till Sunday nite!!! then we started on Thursday nites, we shared the same room, and we were really like sisters, and i still miss her deeply!!! There will never be one of her again....

P xxx
Old 22-02-2007, 08:45 PM

Too True

Yes you are so right Anna was a "one of a kind" Your sister has done well, We loved "Grass is Greener" damn shame its not on, a couple of weeks ago we watched "Opal Dream" I think it was called, she played the shop keeper. I like watching Aussie productions. I believe in supporting the Aussie movie industry
gotta go take care
TTFN
Paul
Old 23-02-2007, 06:50 AM
Cool Moderator

Thats why we were in Cairns recently, Denise and I were treated by the travelling film festival, opening of Opal Dream, i thought it was a good movie, and the story line was unusual, but on the whole i thoroughly enjoyed it..Pity i didnt get a chance to catch up with Shane Mitchell though. I got on the piss with Mr Tindal....hee hee, and the Bluett sisters too while i was there.....and then generally run amock for 4 nites, had a ball.
Old 23-02-2007, 05:20 PM

cool

sounds cool, so your still a party girl !? my dear wife & I are thinking of heading up that way, when I'm not sure, we only have 1 child left in high school so in theory we should have a bit more cash to play with. (in theory Ha) Di has been catching up with her school friends as well, so we are thinking of trying reunion catch ups. Do you know what became of Mark Buhler? or I think his name was Jamie? you have photo's in your gallery of him, he used to wear long dangly girlie ear rings. Gotta go the boy has a re-sus test at surf life saving
TTFN
Paul
ps; say hi to the bluett sisters for me
Old 01-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Cool Moderator

Talking More Goss!!!!

Mark Buhler is a cop in Brisbane, i used to visit him when we came over for holidays, but lost touch!!! and he married, not sure about kids.

Yes i did go out with Jamie, i also caught up with him at the Breakfast Creek Hotel, along with Vicki, at the same time, a good nite was had by all.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Cool Moderator

Lightbulb If you

guys come up this way let me know and we'll catch up for a drink or two!!!!!

Hee hee
Old 03-03-2007, 12:59 AM

you never know

Buhler a cop !! I would never have guessed. I would love to get up that way as my dear wife hasn't been up there, I have one left in high school so we will have to wait & see.
Are you still into horses ? Thats it for now gotta go to bed
TTFN Paul
Old 07-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Cool Moderator

Nope!!!

My two girls go into a few gymkana's here and there, they are naturally born good riders, they use my sister in laws horses when they do, when dad was paying the bills it was okay, but now i'd have to pay and bugger that got enough on my plate without feeding bloody horses!!!

Hee hee