Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > Schools in Lae > The International School of Lae

The International School of Lae TISOL or Lae International High School

Old 13-12-2006, 06:28 PM
Cool Moderator

robbo is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Who REMEMBERS Benny Derks ?????

Remember him spinning around the showgrounds in his little two seater ute (white) he use to go overseas and then back, he was a bit older than us.....but he was a bit of a mennace!!!!! hee hee

Does anyone have any funny stories about him!!! I remember the kids at the show grounds thought he was a bit "longlong"

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 13-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Cool Moderator

And my god there were some really big characters in PNG !!!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:34 PM

PaulKirkpatrick is on a distinguished road
benny

if he is as crazy as he was when we were kids he is either dead or in jail. we used to knock around a bit how we were never killed in that ute is a miracle, especially the night we hit the BMX track at the showgrounds I am still amazed that the ute was still driveable but I rekon we made some record breaking jumps in that thing
Old 02-02-2007, 04:38 PM

vickus is on a distinguished road
hey paul..its vicki kilroy...remember we used to ride our bikes around lae and get into the pistol club when it was closed?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:08 PM

G'day Vicki

How could I forget we used to have some fun. Remember that game we used to play when we went to the brewery with your old man you left chalk marks for the people trying to find you false trails it was fun. I would love to here more from you drop us an E-mail pekirk@hotmail.com so we can catch up on the gos
Old 05-02-2007, 10:06 AM

genspec is on a distinguished road
Paul Kirkpatrick ! What a blast from the past. Andrew Allport here. Was thinking about your brother recently. I did a Google search and found a Ray Kirkpatrick mentioned at some church in Canberra (I think). Would that be him ? Do you keep in touch with him at all ?
Anyway, what are you doing with yourself ? My brother, Phil, and I both live and work around Wollongong. I can be contacted at genspec@hotmail or leave a PM here if you prefer.

Regards
Andrew
Old 06-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Cool Moderator

Hi there all of yu's

Benny use to drive around in that ute that nearly killed **** loads of people and also had a pillow case full of mull in the passenger seat!!!1

How he got away with what he did is beyond me and your right Paul non of us got killed.

That **** stacked into my car at the bottom of the showgrounds one nite full of kids on the back of his ute and he nearly killed us all!!!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 05:25 PM

Just clicked

Pauline the penny has just dropped you have a brother Andrew? and did you used to date Mark Buhler?
Old 15-02-2007, 06:35 AM
Cool Moderator

Lightbulb Yep

The one an only, Mark and I went out for years... Andrew is my brother, my Dad was David Robertson.

I use to hang with Vicki and Anna Maria Murphy.

We did use to get into a lot of trouble....
Old 16-02-2007, 07:34 PM

memories

Yes after posting I went through this site and found your photo's yes I remember mad Murphy she was a crack up I got a message from Vicki as well that was cool. You still in contact with Anna ? I saw Claudia years ago when she graduated high school in Canberra, but haven't heard from her since.
I see you have a photo of Warren Mcrae are you in contact with him ? any how gotta go take care
TTFN
Paul