Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > Schools in Lae > The International School of Lae

The International School of Lae TISOL or Lae International High School

Old 02-05-2004, 09:08 PM

meri_asaro is on a distinguished road
Lihs Gang 83-87

Hi 2 all from LIHS love 2 catch up with people from 83-87 also any Bulae Babies from 76-82 will except any cockroaches as well talk soon
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 03-05-2004, 03:26 PM

Jeffrey is on a distinguished road
hi, i belong to that time frame!!! I had two younger brothers, Marvinn and Anwar who arealso both bulae babies. Antonio's the surname. I hung around a lot with Rooster, Vic, Damian, etc.
Old 04-05-2004, 11:57 PM

Smile LIHS Gang 83-87

Hi Jeffery i remember you, i was in a grade above you i think the name is Annalisa Bluett. I'm not sure if you remeber me i saw some of those photo's you posted the other day some good photos i am trying to get my scanner working to post some of my own. Love to get in touch with Salome if you know where she is.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:54 PM

Jeffrey is on a distinguished road
Talking Hi Anna!!!!!

Of course I remeber you!!!!! Laugh and all!! I'd also love to get in touch with Salome. Is your Video rentals still around?? Man oh man, it's been like ages. I actually belong in Salome's batch and I think you were as well. Anyway, any word from Corey Palmer? I heard he still hangs around the Yacht club a lot. Do get that scanner going and post some pictures. I still have a lot more, but my schedules kinda hectic. Keep in touch.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:23 PM

Red face Yumi Olgeta class photo

Here's one of the photos from the 83 Yumi Olgeta Mag it was my grade 7BS class. I'll slowly add some more from the mag.
Annalisa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Grade-7LP.jpg (182.6 KB, 763 views)
File Type: jpg Grade---7BS.jpg (198.1 KB, 748 views)
Old 14-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Cool Moderator

robbo is on a distinguished road
Hi Annalisa, welcome to the site, its a pity the photos from the mag aren't clearer, maybe try to photocopy??that might help before posting...At least your posting!!!!better than some of the slackos on the site...
Old 14-05-2004, 04:56 PM

genspec is on a distinguished road
Hi All,

Andrew Allport here. I was at LIHS from 82-83. I used to hang with the Unitech crowd. I just happened across these forums this week. Very cool.

If I remember correctly Pauline, you and I travelled together when I left the country

I have a couple of photos to add but need to copy and scan them first. I was hoping to catch up with Jeremy Atkins at some time. I believe that he may be on the Gold Coast somewhere. Does anybody have a contact for him ?
I'll be back soon, hopefully with some photos.
Old 14-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Cool Moderator

Exclamation Memory RECALL !!!!!

I sort of remember you Andrew Allthorp, just need a little prompting!!!??? Its been a very long time, with lots of alcohol involved "especially the BUNDY" HELP ME!!!!!

Jeremy Atkins from what I can gather from Annalisa Bluett is on the Gold Coast SINGING!!!! can you believe it??!! shes under the name meri asaro just pm her and she can fill you in on more details thats all i know, its been donkeys since i saw Jeremy, he did catch up a few times with me while I was in Sydney... did you check out the photos under ROBBOS SCRAPBOOK?? take a look, have a laugh!!

Its great you found the site, aren't these computer things amazing and very FRUSTRATING!!!!! but its very cooooooolll!!!!!

Take care and get those photos posted, id like to see who the hell i travelled with!!!!! hee heee (thats a bit scary!!)

Pauline
Old 14-05-2004, 08:57 PM
Cool Moderator

Exclamation Where Did We GO ?????

Please explain!!!!!!!!?????? hee hee i have no idea!!!???
Old 14-05-2004, 11:02 PM

Talking more photos

Okay i'll try one more time with the photo's from Yumi mag if this isn't clear i'll get them p/c.
And i think remember you Andrew, did you have a sister? Jez plays for Wicked Whiskey on the coast last we spoke I have lost his contact number, next time i talk to Bernard (who's now Brendan) i'll get it.
Annalisa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-2.jpg (187.0 KB, 668 views)