Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Anything Goes > Entertainment

Entertainment Musics, Movies, Stars and Celebrities

Old 26-01-2016, 06:51 PM

Matt See is on a distinguished road
24: India

Day 1: 3PM-4PM:
Hour 16 of Day 1.
Oh dear Pooja finds out an unwanted truth about one of the assassins which leads to Jai to enlist her help in the matter.
After Trisha now knows about Jai and Nikita, things got tensed at the safe house leading to Nikita to leave it. Unfortunately soon afterwards the safe house got attacked and uncertainly about Trisha and Kiran after their escape vehicle collided of course.
Quite bold of what Prithvi had done to her mother.
Quite shocking with what happened to the guy who was about to pickup Jai's son from the Academy which ended this hour.
Old 27-01-2016, 05:20 PM

Day 1: 4PM-5PM:
Hour 17 of Day 1.
Trisha and Kiran survived the accident with the latter killing the assassin.
The operation with Pooja on Bala sure gone haywire when she stabbed him.
Oh dear that villain is coming close to getting Veer who so far got a reprieve by him going to town with his friends.
Things sure becomes complicated when Bala's phone rang as the hour ends
Old 27-01-2016, 06:30 PM

Corey Hawkins has been cast as Eric Carter, the new Jack Bauer in 24: Legacy.
Old 28-01-2016, 05:29 PM

The penultimate episode of Teen Titans Go!, More of the Same had countdowns to New Years and the countdown sounds is undoubtedly meant as an allusion to the clock sounds used on 24.
Old 28-01-2016, 07:07 PM

Day 1: 5PM-6PM:
Hour 18 of Day 1.
Jai picks up the call from Bala's phone and poses as him for a meeting.
This operation goes wrong when the contact realises that Jai isn't Bala and present in the operation is the brother of an agent that Jai had reported on.
Aditya finally confesses at the rally about what happened at St Stephen's and Prithvi playing the recording of his mother's confession but is this situation truly over.
Being a good Samaritan, Veer takes Simran homes but got more than he bargained before with them held hostage of Simran's brother. It is hard to say whether being held hostage by these men is going to be better or worse for Veer than with the man who is still looking for him.
Old 30-01-2016, 08:19 AM

Day 1: 6PM-7PM:
Hour 19 of Day 1.
Aditya's gamble in telling the St Stephen's story paid off for him as the people love him even more for his honestly.
Prithvi's exposing his mother for murder has also benefitted him in the eyes of the people as it boosted his profile.
However this led to Naina to suspect that Prithvi only exposed his mother in order to place him in a strong position to one day replace Aditya as Prime Minister.
Naina seems to have succeeded in implanting this suspicion on Aditya's mind.
Veer and Simran with the two drug dealers suddenly got caught up in a sting operation and gets arrested in the process.
Veer has no idea that he is very safe being in police custody as the fake ATU agent is still looking for him.
The fake agent got a close call, literally, when at the Academy had to take a call from Nikita thinking that he was about to talk to the real agent.
The fake agent could have been exposed right there and then but Nikita only told him about his task with Veer without the fake agent having to say anything to her as Nikita's attention had to be somewhere else in a hurry.
Oh dear, just as Jai was in the forest to investigate a bridge some bad guys are also in the area.
Old 31-01-2016, 09:48 AM

Day 1: 7PM-8PM:
Hour 20 of Day 1.
Jai finds an underground secret jail and one of the prisoners he met at Operation Trishul but why is he so important for Raja and his men to get him out.
Thrilling at the jail especially at the hour's end when the power went out at hour's end.
Suspicions deepened on Prithvi with Naina shutting him out of things. Obviously she does not believe in keeping your enemies closer.
Aditya seems to suspect that Prithvi has been leaking information about Jai and the ATU although we the audience that it was Vikrant who is the mole.
Oh no Trisha collapses at ATU.
Oh dear Veer is having trouble convincing the cops that he had nothing to do with the drug dealers but for now he is safe from the fake ATU agent.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:50 AM

Day 1: 8PM-9PM:
Hour 21 of Day 1.
The servant that was a prisoner turns out to be Ravindran who was not killed in Operation Trishul thanks to him having plastic surgery beforehand.
Remarkably all the time that he was a prisoner of the Indian government they had no idea that he was Ravindran.
Raja and his men successfully rescue Ravindran and holds Jai as their hostage in this exciting sequence. Jai is still alive thanks to him revealing that Bala too is still alive.
Veer finally gets out of the police station after this misunderstanding got straighten out but unfortunately he is finally in the hands of the fake ATU agent.
So frustrating that the real agent got found dead in the car just after Veer and the fake agent boarded the chopper that is meant to take them to ATU just as this hour ends.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:23 AM

Day 1: 9PM-10PM:

Antepenultimate Hour of Day 1.

Vikrant has finally discovered as the mole and the question is what would happen next with him.

Ravindran and his men bring Jai to the house of the former's friend.

Unfortunately just like the original show with Ravindran's counterpart Victor Drazen, Ravindran killed his friend's daughter and the friend after Jai's threatening the daughter backfired on him.

This is a reminder that Drazen was truly evil and definitely reflected here with Ravindran with the remake of that scene.

Jai finally has a reunion with Veer but as a fellow captive of Ravindran and Ravindran soon has Jai doing something in his bidding and it of course has something to do with Aditya as the hour ends.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:28 PM

Day 1: 10PM-11PM:
Penultimate Hour of Day 1.
Surprise the letter that Prithvi wrote to Aditya was his resignation letter.
Ravindran detonates a bomb on the phone that he had Jai give Aditya to.
Luckily Jai realise in time that the phone is a bomb and took it off Aditya and threw it away when it exploded.
On Jai's suggestion, Aditya agrees to pretend that he got killed in the explosion in order to buy time for Veer.
However at hour's end someone called Raja informing him that Aditya is alive.
We are led to believe that it is one of three people who made a call at that time, Prithvi, Divya and Naina.
There already been suspicions lay on Prithvi and I think an hour ago Aditya told Divya that their father always thought that she and not he Aditya would become Prime Minister. If it is Divya perhaps she wants Aditya taken out so she could become Prime Minister herself.
However for the life of me I can't fathom why Naina is presented as a suspect because she done everything she could to make Aditya Prime Minister. Why would she want her own son to be killed from the outset.