Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > PNG Message Board > Site News

Site News News about pngbd.com.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:27 AM

***aCe*** is on a distinguished road
Hagen Man Wins 2005 Orchid Award – The Orchid Spectacular

This 2005 Orchid Spectacular brought together all orchid gardeners from the four corners of the Papua New Guinea including those from abroad.A couple of new faces turned up this year at the Orchid Show held that Sir Namaliu Orchid Garden at the National Parliament Park. Among them was a small orchid holder from Mt Hagen Pint Kupal who specializes in the collection and breeding of higher altitude Orchids. Mr Kupal became the surprise winner of the 2005 Orchid Spectacular Award on the night of the Saturday during a presenting at the parliament.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Attached Images

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 18-08-2005, 05:44 PM

Wendy Seymour is on a distinguished road
Request If I Can Use Hagan Man's Pic On My Powerpoint Presentation Pls?

Hello there!

No doubt you people will be hearing from me every now and then requesting if I can use some of your pics on my powerpoint presentation on PNG. I am a full time student residing in the Northern Territory in Australia studying Tourism. I am also from PNG, from Lae, 'Morobeen's the one to eat man!' [Remember that biscuit add from the 70's?]

Anyway I do not have any pics on PNG that I can use in my powerpoint and have to rely on other sources such as the web site, etc. I know though that I would have to request permission from the owners of the photos, etc. This section in my presentation is for the Different faces of PNG, as you all know we are a nation of diverse race and culture. Should I be granted permission to use the pics from this web site I will in turn forward to whoever a copy of my powerpoint presentation so you can see exactly what I had done to the pic.

If you can email me back your reply please.

Cheers

Wendy
'Size Or Wopa Biscuit'

PS Congratulation to Hagan Man