Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Anything Goes

Anything Goes Discuss any topics with your wantoks, brothers and sisters, or just pop in and introduce yourself and make friends.

Old 14-02-2002, 07:23 PM
the baddest1

So it has to be blamed on Mother nature??

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way I keep it clean = Check when b/f is done ,,,,,and if I see any smidgeon of pee, he has to clean it up himself..And right then and there..If I come home and see some there ,I yell my head off....and stand there till it's cleaned...He calls me a NAG.....But I call myself "hygienie"..lol
Old 14-02-2002, 07:47 PM
lean and keen ;)

muppie is on a distinguished road
Hahahah so you are "that" type of a woman
Old 14-02-2002, 09:54 PM

[w a n t o k] is on a distinguished road
augh, reminds me of my elder bro

...not only does he leave pee...he leaves his little 'hair's' lying around...ewww...
Old 20-02-2002, 09:55 PM

Cruzin is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Mupsy so detailed!

Quote:
Originally posted by muppie

The original article was written by someone else... not me.. hehe I wish I have that kind of writing skill
Yet I thought I'd read the article before... And then when it came to the superman position I knew I'd read it somewhere before...

Be yeah anyway thanks for bringing our hardships to the attention of the women folks out there...
Our Flag - A new NZ Flag design concept

Tingim, amateurs built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic.
Old 20-02-2002, 10:40 PM
the baddest1

Re: augh, reminds me of my elder bro

Quote:
Originally posted by wantoks
...not only does he leave pee...he leaves his little 'hair's' lying around...ewww...
I know what u mean .Isn't it just grossss..Like we want to see,let alone clean up someone else's pubes'.euw
Old 20-02-2002, 10:42 PM
the baddest1

Re: So it has to be blamed on Mother nature??

Quote:
Originally posted by the baddest1
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way I keep it clean = Check when b/f is done ,,,,,and if I see any smidgeon of pee, he has to clean it up himself..And right then and there..If I come home and see some there ,I yell my head off....and stand there till it's cleaned...He calls me a NAG.....But I call myself "hygienie"..lol
But naturally!!!!!!!!!!

I don't take no ****!!
Old 22-02-2002, 08:31 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
How about the door !

Lets move onto the toilet door. How many men actually close the toilet door, much less put the seat down.

I thought I would have a nice smelly toilet so I went and bought a new toy from Belltek where you attach it to the wall, and battery operated it would squirt every how many minutes depending on what was set.

Yes, it worked, yes, my bathroom smelt 'nice' but guess what !
The two males living in my house 'NEVER' closed the bathroom door (you know, the old one hand on the tool and the other leaning on the wall waiting for it all to start happening) ... then the extra step to actually reach out and close the door after shaking drying their stick...

End result.....it had to be turned off coz the paint was lifting off the inside of the bathroom door where the squirt of fresh air landed.

The male answer, well if that is what it did to the inside of the door, imagine what it is doing to our lungs !

But girls, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO 'CLOSE' THE TOILET DOOR AFTER A MALE DEPARTS !!!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD TO PUT DOWN THE TOILET SEAT BEFORE SITTING YOURSELF !!!

Old 22-02-2002, 03:32 PM

shakira is on a distinguished road
...hehehe!

...my B/F is actually quite good...
he always remembers to put the seat down - hmmm, his mum must have trained him at a young age I guess??

....I have experienced those falling in the loo moments though - not nice!! even touching the seat to put it down, grosses me out!!! ....eeeuuck!!
Old 23-02-2002, 12:29 AM
the baddest1

Re: How about the door !

Quote:
Originally posted by aussie
Lets move onto the toilet door. How many men actually close the toilet door, much less put the seat down.

I thought I would have a nice smelly toilet so I went and bought a new toy from Belltek where you attach it to the wall, and battery operated it would squirt every how many minutes depending on what was set.

Yes, it worked, yes, my bathroom smelt 'nice' but guess what !
The two males living in my house 'NEVER' closed the bathroom door (you know, the old one hand on the tool and the other leaning on the wall waiting for it all to start happening) ... then the extra step to actually reach out and close the door after shaking drying their stick...

End result.....it had to be turned off coz the paint was lifting off the inside of the bathroom door where the squirt of fresh air landed.

The male answer, well if that is what it did to the inside of the door, imagine what it is doing to our lungs !

But girls, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO 'CLOSE' THE TOILET DOOR AFTER A MALE DEPARTS !!!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD TO PUT DOWN THE TOILET SEAT BEFORE SITTING YOURSELF !!!

lol ..funny post...special lol@"shaking dry their stick" hehe...

Yes, I hate the leaving the seat up for us to put down...So annoying..You're lucky Shakira about your b/f being good with that...

It all reminds me of JIM Carey peeing the morning after sex with Renee [me myself, irene] and how it flew everywhere and he had to use the picture to help it get down .....lol......
Old 24-02-2002, 08:25 AM

[w a n t o k] is on a distinguished road
my brother even leaves his pubes on the floor, andi gotta wash it down. and my dad never closes the door when he pees. grrr