Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Travel and Tourism in Papua New Guinea > The Journey to Paradise > Goroka, Eastern Highlands Province

Goroka, Eastern Highlands Province Enjoy a cooler climate

Old 10-10-2014, 09:00 AM

Orrut5743 is on a distinguished road
Archetypes floating around

What do I love about the teaser trailer? I mean, everything. Just everything. It tells us just enough about the movie without giving anything of significance away. It establishes Britt Robertson’s character as a contemporary, juvenile delinquent who’s bored/disgusted/indifferent to the perils of the world around her (the glance at the fighting on the TV screen is one that I’m sure is mirrored in homes across our nation on a daily basis). But it succinctly conveys the sense of wonder, of fantasy that we think is going to be embedded in the fabric of Tomorrowland, which builds on a screenplay by Bird and Damon Lindelof (Lost, The Leftovers).

Watch Gone Girl Online

Watch Annabelle Online

Watch The Equalizer Online

Watch The Boxtrolls Online

Ironside made the revelation during a Reddit question-and-answer session, and his story made for pretty grim reading. After being asked what it was like to work with Bale, Ironside decided to recall a story from the production of The Machinist that involved him taking a long, hard look at the Welsh actor’s rear-end. I’ll let Ironside take up the reins at this point … "I remember on The Machinist,I came to work one day, and we were shooting in Barcelona, Spain, and our trailers were these little Spanish 2-wheeled cabanas that were parked in front of this actual working machine shop. And I heard "pssst...Michael!" from behind one of the cabanas.

Watch The Maze Runner Online

Watch No Good Deed Online

Watch Left Behind Online

Watch Dolphin Tale 2 Online

And I went over, and it was Chris. And he said, "Can you look at this?" And he turned and dropped his overalls, which he was naked under. And he had lost an INCREDIBLE amount of weight for the character. And he said "Michael, there's something wrong with my ***, can you have a look?" And the muscles in his *** had literally dropped out of the sockets of his hips. The dignity of the muscles, his *** had literally dropped out of the hips and thigh bones. And I said, "Hey Chris, your *** has dropped." And he said, "What do you mean?" And I said, "You've stopped losing body fat, and now you're actually losing elasticity of muscles" - I forget the exact medical term for it, but I said, "You've gone beyond body fat, and now you're into actual muscle tissue and things are being affected."

Watch Jimi All Is by My Side Online

Watch The Two Faces of January Online

Watch The Good Lie Online

Watch This Is Where I Leave You Online

And he turned - I wasn't sure how he was going to react - and he turned, and said, "Cool"It turns out that Christian Bale was actually looking to gain weight at this point because The Machinist's writer, Scott Kosar, had put the estimated size of the character in the script and he wanted to see if he could match it. For the scene he was about to film -- which ironically, when you consider the grotesque situation, was between him and his love interest -- he needed to have gained 10 pounds. Ironside then revealed that Bale continued to put more and more weight on after that point and when he next ran into the actor, at Sundance six months later, he had amassed 60 pounds of muscle in order to play Batman.

Watch Pride Online

Watch A Walk Among the Tombstones Online

Watch The Drop Online

Watch The November Man Online

What is Tomorrowland? Ever since news of the project broke, almost everything about it has been cloaked in mystery. The incredible Brad Bird directs the picture, which we know has a deep root in science and imagination. It stars George Clooney and, as we can tell from the first trailer, young Britt Robertson.

Watch The Inbetweeners 2 Online

Watch If I Stay Online

Watch When the Game Stands Tall Online

Watch Sin City A Dame to Kill For Online

"What if there was a place? A secret place where nothing was impossible?" Take the journey with Tomorrowland in the first teaser trailer, shared via Disney’s YouTube page and posted above.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals