Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Living in Papua New Guinea > Lae

Old 08-02-2004, 08:51 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
Sincere condolences to the Strong family who used to live in Lae

Attention all ex Lae residents of many years ago! Have just received a message from Todd Strong which I thought I would share with you all.

Quote: Hi My Name is Todd Strong & my family lived in lae for 23 years. I am just sending u an email to ask if u would kindly post a message on your website to all the friends of my Brother Brett Strong son of John and Jillyan Strong with myself the second child Todd and Rhys the youngest of the Strong clan.

Brett and I were both Bulae Babies then went to L.I.H.S and left in 1989. Brett moved to Denver U.S.A in 2000. This is just to let anybody who knew him know, that he died on the 28th of May 2003 of Chronic Myloid Lukemia. My parents would love 2 hear from anybody who knew Brett who lived in P.N.G at the same time as us.

We have lost contact with so many people it would be great to hear from them again. Dad was the manager of S.P.Brewery.

Thankyou.

Todd Strong(any feed back would be great)

toddstrong70@hotmail.com

or

masterstrong70@hotmail.com
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals