Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Travel and Tourism in Papua New Guinea > Travel & Tourism Discussion

Travel & Tourism Discussion You are welcome to post questions, stories or experience travelling in Papua New Guinea.

Old 08-06-2012, 01:58 AM

jonsmith is on a distinguished road
In 2011 i visit London it is big city of United Kingdom which is situated on river teams.It is very beautiful city there are beautiful hotels and historical places which seen to pleasure of eyes.The railway and transport system is very fast.It is big city of world for business mans.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:56 AM

leahymont is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAFFIAUX Paul View Post
Hello,
My apologies for this request, but a cousin of mine CAFFIAUX Paul, French Marist was a missionary during 50 years in PNG, and after his death in 1984 was buried in the cemetery of Tungol Parish, Nissan Island.
We have no photograph of his grave. This service to his memory would be much appreciated.
Best regards
Alain
Hello Alain, Im not sure if you are able to get this message as it is 2 years ago you have posted on thus forum.. my name is montfort and I come from the island itself, and i know exactly where your cousin Fr PAUL CAFFIAUX had been buried.
if you can get back to me I'd be happy to help you get to Nissan Island to see the grave and back.. cheers mont
Old 05-03-2013, 12:10 PM

leahymont is on a distinguished road
Hello Alain, My name is Montfort, I come from Nissan Island. If you are still thinking of visiting the grave of grand cousin, the late Fr Paul Caffiaux I will get you intouch with the people on the Island and help you get there and back.
cheers Montfort
Old 29-03-2014, 04:19 PM

Jason Stafford is on a distinguished road
Nissan Green Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAFFIAUX Paul View Post
Hello,
My apologies for this request, but a cousin of mine CAFFIAUX Paul, French Marist was a missionary during 50 years in PNG, and after his death in 1984 was buried in the cemetery of Tungol Parish, Nissan Island.
We have no photograph of his grave. This service to his memory would be much appreciated.
Best regards
Alain
My name is Jason Stafford and I'm from Nissan Green Island. To you Alain, I come from tungol parish where Paul Caffiaux cemetry is. You can contact me on my email: staffordj55@gmail.com so that i can send you some photographs. hope to hear from you soon
Old 17-07-2014, 04:19 PM

marcus_pres is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Stafford View Post
My name is Jason Stafford and I'm from Nissan Green Island. To you Alain, I come from tungol parish where Paul Caffiaux cemetry is. You can contact me on my email: staffordj55@gmail.com so that i can send you some photographs. hope to hear from you soon
Is it possible to share your pics publicly here in order everyone could see them? It can be interesting...

Last edited by marcus_pres; 07-08-2014 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:53 PM

Kai is on a distinguished road
All of the members have great information about Nissan Island and Green Island. I never visited before, But I think i will take a chance to go there on my next vacation with my whole family. I hope i will great fun there.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:50 PM

djoe0635 is on a distinguished road
For me experiencing things in a manner which lets me explore the activities that are appealing.
Islands are very interesting and they do have a lot which i am sure can be explored and has the maximum outcome with the fulfillment we carry on it.
Old 18-06-2017, 03:57 AM

CAFFIAUX Paul is on a distinguished road
Hello,
I received your greetings for my 70th, many thanks. But my former request is still without answer :
Quote:
a cousin of mine CAFFIAUX Paul, French Marist was a missionary during 50 years in PNG, and after his death in 1984 was buried in the cemetery of Tungol Parish, Nissan Island.
Best regards
Alain