Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Travel and Tourism in Papua New Guinea > The Journey to Paradise

The Journey to Paradise Photos of great cultural and natural beauties of Papua New Guinea

Old 07-11-2006, 10:49 PM

Deedee is on a distinguished road
Any photos of the Kokoda trek to share?

Hi everyone

I am getting together a group of women to undertake the Kokoda trail some time next year and I am putting together a website which is under construction at:

www.kokodawomenonthemarch.com

If anyone has any photos they wouldnt mind me using to show what the trek looks like or even photos they have of war time could they please email them to me and I will acknowledge this on the website.

If anyone wants to share their experiences and what it was like for them on the trek and what they gained from it as a physical and emotional experience I would love to hear from you.

This is about the journey for me and I am hoping to film it. It is not about a bunch of athletes or celebrities or about making money and I am on a shoe string budget trying to put it together, so any help I can get would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dee
kokoda2006@optusnet.com.au
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 26-03-2007, 05:23 PM

Juleso is on a distinguished road
Hello,

it maybe too late now as you wrote in 2006 but we have a visual guide to the Kokoda Track - called the Kokoda Challenge DVD Guide. It shows the terrain, the mountains, the jungle and the rivers of the Kokoda region.

For anyone contemplating trekking Kokoda, this DVD guide to the Kokoda Track can make all the difference. It's made by people who've trekked Kokoda and love the people and the country of PNG.

Please check out our website if you want to know more at www.kokodaguide.com.au.

Cheers,

Juliana.

Kokoda Challenge DVD Guide to the Kokoda Track
Old 27-03-2007, 12:55 PM

Deedee is on a distinguished road
kokoda

thanks for info juleso

i will check it out as we are still in planning stage so it will be a great help. it is very expensive and time consuming to organise so it is a long term goal.

thanks
d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juleso
Hello,

it maybe too late now as you wrote in 2006 but we have a visual guide to the Kokoda Track - called the Kokoda Challenge DVD Guide. It shows the terrain, the mountains, the jungle and the rivers of the Kokoda region.

For anyone contemplating trekking Kokoda, this DVD guide to the Kokoda Track can make all the difference. It's made by people who've trekked Kokoda and love the people and the country of PNG.

Please check out our website if you want to know more at www.kokodaguide.com.au.

Cheers,

Juliana.

Kokoda Challenge DVD Guide to the Kokoda Track
Old 27-03-2007, 05:25 PM

Libby Jack is on a distinguished road
kokoda

Hi. My two sons and I (aged 12 and 14), walked the kokoda track last year in October with Nikki George and Kokoda Trekking. We had the most amazing time and I would gladly walk the track again with these experienced and well qualified people. We were humbled by the experience and Nikki's knowledge of the war was a credit to her and her obvious interest in this walk. I would gladly share as much info as you like plus photos. My email address is libby.eja@bigpond.com.
Libby Jack
Old 30-09-2016, 09:34 PM

djoe0635 is on a distinguished road
Having these things working in a manner for us and being a traveler helps it all big time with the kind of outcome it keeps for us.
Working big time with it would keep a thing into the correct direction.