Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > POM International School

Old 12-03-2008, 01:22 AM

Terence Moore is on a distinguished road

Of course you loved them!!!!!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:22 AM

Nats is on a distinguished road
It's Nathalie Austen. I was in year 8 in 1981 and left at the end of Year 13. I only have Helen O'Learys e-mail addy, but don't know if I still have it. I remember some names that you guys are talking about, such as Olga Malloy. She was in my year at school. Mind you, I didn't really hang around with anyone. My best friend was Yness.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:23 AM

Adam Forster is on a distinguished road
Cool

Marc you scrap, it was your bike and you can't remember? The IT was definitely a 465, it sounded like a bloody tractor. You raced it in the 6 hour enduro up at Goldie River, which is where I stacked the PE 175 and knocked myself out when I hit the power band and ran into a fence.Westy, how funny is that story about Marc? Not so funny then for him, but at least they were kind enough to get him some new jocks... How young was too young for the Yacht Club? I remember these two best mates, one expat with long blond hair and one half caste. Used to go in early and sit in the restaurant with a bowl of chips or some short soup and wait for the disco to start. Then we would cruise out and get our big bro's and thier mates to shout us Bacardi and Coke all night. There was always the interlude out on the back stairs with Ben Sox rolling up a big one, and inevitably one or both of us would end up spewing our hearts out until someone took us home. Only in grade 6, bloody disgraceful. I could have been a rocket scientist if I didn't kill all those brain cells. Keep the stories coming, I look forward to the "new post" message in my inbox every day! Lukim yu blary humbugs!
Old 12-03-2008, 02:20 PM

GranvilleMarc is on a distinguished road
oi lik lik, it was a 250. There was only one 465 going around and i dont know whos it was. When i raced the 12 hour enduro on the PE, i remeber thinking as i was getting tired that it wouldnt be funny trying to handle a 465 for 12 hours. And in fact the guys riding the 465 didnt finish.It sounded like a tractor because it had no exhaust. Pull the exhaust off your car and it will sound like a tractor too. Blary little humbug, youve got a good memory but dont talk to me about bikes, hey Jose
Old 12-03-2008, 07:29 PM

Jose Ramos is on a distinguished road
terrence cool video love the music.yes i am going to reunon so is my sister bibiana.hay john have you bought tickets yet?and is that story about marc true?
Old 12-03-2008, 07:45 PM

how the hell do ya put photos on here?
Old 12-03-2008, 08:07 PM

the last i heaerd about mark shimmons is that he woz in a band in England i lived there 4 6 years but did not think about him untill i got back to NZ hay marc .f. did you ever go out with that really hot scottish chick JANE ? you must remember her she woz in your year i tink if you did you were a lucky fella.
Old 13-03-2008, 11:11 AM

Adam Forster is on a distinguished road
Yeah righto scrap, now that I think about it the 465 may have been Sergius arek and David Pini from Sefco. At least I can remember the houses we lived in....
Old 13-03-2008, 08:43 PM

thanks terence i will try and work it out
Old 16-03-2008, 07:55 PM

westie is on a distinguished road
Hi all,To the bloke who started all this,where are you .Recent dialogue has all these people who who have found your site with no sight of you.I should have been a poet.Jason Parker was in your grade,he went to Korobosea in my sisters grade Brenda.Shaun Forster hasn't quite got the hang of the computer so that's why he hasn't been on yet.G'day Wil.Hopefully got another Wil coming to the reunion.Andrew Wilson.What a rogue he is.Went fruit picking with Marc Forster about 14 fears ago and we were to drop into Sydney to see Willy.I say we'll get on the piss that night .Marc reckons' "nah he's on a health kick." I reckon," bull**** not Willy." Sure enough we drive up his street and who walks out with a stubbie in his hand.Needless to say,It's good to run into old freinds and to see that they haven't changed.Wev'e got about 16 of us from up here going to this do down the coast in June ,so if you haven't starteed making arrangements for going start now.Alageta lukim yu behin.Remember the drive-in & Wards cinema.How many times did I see Jesus Christ super Star at school.