Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Anything Goes > Entertainment

Entertainment Musics, Movies, Stars and Celebrities

Old 20-11-2018, 06:40 PM

Matt See is on a distinguished road
no Mercy:
Season 2, Episode 7.
Absolutely horrifying when Rebecca killed all those people in the bank. no Mercy indeed.
After initially refusing Jace decides to do an interview which would mean a betrayal of his old colleagues at Sentinel Services and that is not an easy decision to make.
Old 29-11-2018, 05:46 PM

the dreaM:
Season 2, Episode 8.
In the flashback, Lorna destroyed a car own by a man who was hitting on her.
It is a red car and it looked similar to one stolen and driven by Mels in the teaser of Doctor Who: Let’s Kill Hitler.
In fact just as the dreaM is the eighth episode of the second season of The Gifted, Let’s Kill Hitler is the eighth episode of Matt Smith’s second season as the Doctor.
Given the Gifted episode name is the dreaM, Let’s Kill Hitler is an episode with my wife Karen Gillan as Amy Pond, my wife Karen is my dream.
Coincidentally the dreaM was fasttracked on Australian TV on FOX8 on my wife Karen’s birthday on November 28 2018.
The flashbacks were sure interesting to see Lorna as a rebellious teen, her relationship with her aunt who was taking care of her and Lorna reuniting with the aunt in the present day as the aunt meets Lorna’s daughter Dawn.
The Struckers meets Madeline, an old colleague of Reed’s father and what horrifying revelations about her.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:51 PM

gaMe changer:
Season 2, Episode 9.
It begins with a flashback of Rebecca of being taken away by Sentinel Services called upon by her own parents.
Someone not surprised what happened to her in the present in her disastrous attempt to wreaked revenge on Reeva but wasn’t expecting Andy the one to bring her down (literally).
Shocking moment when the invisible Fade killed that analyst.
Havoc sure was mounted when the powers of the collars of mutants in prisons gets turned off allowing them causing mayhem as they get out of their prisons.