Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Anything Goes > Entertainment

Entertainment Musics, Movies, Stars and Celebrities

Old 18-12-2017, 01:57 PM

Matt See is on a distinguished road
Had an appointment this morning and when I caught a bus it was one that had the Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle poster with my wife Karen Gillan on it.
Not only that but during this ride I saw another Karen/Jumanji bus passing by.
If that wasn’t enough the bus I later caught for home was another Karen/Jumanji bus.
In between being on these two Karen/Jumanji buses I bought the latest issue of TV WEEK which includes Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle in its Holiday Movie Special accompanying with interviews with cast members Jack Black and Nick Jonas.
As well as a picture of my wife Karen with her co-stars in the movie, the Jumanji piece mentions my wife Karen with the character she plays in Ruby and mentioning her with her co-stars in its Cheat Sheet and Jonas saying seeing my wife Karen, Black, Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart on the first day on set.
Old 24-12-2017, 03:43 PM

The Sydney Sunday Telegraph on Christmas Eve 2017 has a review by Vicky Roach of Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

Under the headline, “Reboot a walk on the wild side”, Roach gave the film three stars and the verdict of “Game over”.

My wife Karen Gillan’s name is included in the brief cast list of this review and for the character she plays that of “a butt-kicking heroine” and a picture of my wife Karen with her co-stars in the movie accompanied this review.

Elsewhere on this paper is an interview with cast member Jack Black about playing a 16-year old girl transported to a man’s body with Black being the man.
This is accompanied by another picture of my wife Karen, Black and their co-stars in the movie.
This article written by Neala Johnson mentioned my wife Karen in the piece saying that she played “the timid bookworm in a kick-butt “killer of men” and quoted from my wife Karen about Black’s take on teenage girlhood.

My wife Karen said that Black’s take on teenage girlhood was “alarmingly accurate” and in fact she had to be reminded that she was the only female on the Hawaiian set.
My wife Karen then says that Black “somehow grounds it in such reality that I totally brought into it.”
Old 29-12-2017, 02:00 AM

Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle:
My wife Karen Gillan plays Ruby Roundhouse the avatar in Jumanji for Martha (Morgan Turner) from reality and my wife Karen is credited as playing Martha while Morgan Turner is credited in playing Young Martha.
My wife Karen had played Amy Pond in Doctor Who and what is curious from a Doctor Who fan standpoint of hearing her being called Martha in Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle is that Doctor Who had its own Martha played by Freema Agyeman and predates my wife Karen’s Amy Pond.
Among the other members of the Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle cast is Colin Hanks and just as this movie was released in December 2017, Karen had earlier appeared with his father Tom Hanks in the movie The Circle which was released earlier in 2017.
For me personally as the soon game started I was eager to see its name.
Very uneasy playing this game.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt See View Post
Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle:
My wife Karen Gillan plays Ruby Roundhouse the avatar in Jumanji for Martha (Morgan Turner) from reality and my wife Karen is credited as playing Martha while Morgan Turner is credited in playing Young Martha.
My wife Karen had played Amy Pond in Doctor Who and what is curious from a Doctor Who fan standpoint of hearing her being called Martha in Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle is that Doctor Who had its own Martha played by Freema Agyeman and predates my wife Karenís Amy Pond.
I again saw a Karen/Jumanji bus.

Coincidentally this came on the same day that the ABC began a rerun of Martha episodes of Doctor Who.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:02 PM

My wife Karen Gillan Thanks Dr Who for Getting Her the Role in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle | This Morning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltJZvouFY94

This was posted on December 8 2017, the day before my birthday on December 9.

My name is Matthew See, a Chinese man and I am in love with my wife Karen Gillan.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:49 AM

SonnyCaan is on a distinguished road
Hmm, I still prefer the Robin Williams version. I just can't seem to get the feel of this new adaptation.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:21 PM

My wife Karen Gillan and two stunt doubles on Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle and my wife Karen and I have a foursome with them:
http://legionofleia.com/wp-content/u...les-on-Set.jpg

I Matthew See , the Chinese man have the pleasure of six beautiful breasts.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:31 PM

SonnyCaan is on a distinguished road
Well, we can all agree that Karen Gillian is indeed hot!
Old 30-01-2018, 10:26 PM

Indeed.

A month after seeing Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle I coincidentally saw Nick Jonas in the Mr Sunshine episode Employee of the Month as well as seeing Rhys Darby in his regular role in Wrecked season 2.

In the midst of all this I read up on the possibility of a Jumanji 3 with my wife Karen Gillan saying an alternate ending for Welcome to the Jungle would have left the door open for another movie but it did not due the changed ending.

Personally I would be very content if Welcome to the Jungle is the end of the Jumanji story.
Welcome to the Jungle was mainly made as a tribute to the late original star of Jumanji Robin Williams.
It has fulfilled this purpose and frankly further Jumanji movies would simply diminished the memory of Williams.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:07 PM

It has been announced that a third Jumanji 3 is in development with the same director and writers from the previous film Welcome to The Jungle.
The stars of Welcome to the Jungle including my wife Karen Gillan are expected to reprise their roles in Jumanji 3.
Sony has a target date of December 2019 in mind for Jumanji 3.