Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Business Forum > Tok SAVE

Tok SAVE We invite you to voice your questions or opinions on issues related to PNG. Serious discussions only!

Old 05-07-2006, 04:16 AM

papagraun is on a distinguished road
Question Please: Legalise Brothels!

I go to night-clubs once in a while because I really like to dance. But – wherever I go – I meet young girls and their “brothers” that try to arrange a secret meeting ... . I usually make sure that I stay sober enough to turn them away.

I have a good friend, a very good looking young lady of about 20 years. She likes to go dancing with her friends and she regularly makes bad experiences. Spak businessmen seem to think they can buy her for a few Kina. Once one of them made her drunk and she almost got raped.

The problem is she just wants to have fun and not sex.

The other problem is that since prostitution is illegal those men do not know where else to go.

SAVE OUR GIRLS AND WOMEN FROM THOSE SEX-HUNGRY MEN.

Give those men a place to go, so they don't have to go after young women in night-clubs. And give women that need the money and want to sell their body a safe place to work, so they do not need to go after innocent men like me.

Unfortunately there is no country in the world without prostitution. So why not regulate it instead of drive it into illegality – where nobody can control it?
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 05-07-2006, 10:13 PM

keren is on a distinguished road
If you are so concerned about saving our girls and women from sex hungry men, then shouldn't you be suggesting ways of helping those women and men (and some cases children) who are forced into selling their bodies in order to survive. No one should ever have to sell their body - I don't think legalising brothels will help the situation... sorry, no offense.