Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates

School Mates Catch up with your school mates from PNG. TISOL, POMIS, RIS, POM Grammar, Bulae, and a lot more!

Old 03-01-2005, 03:42 AM

Bert is on a distinguished road
Happy new year
Old 14-01-2005, 05:51 PM

eric is on a distinguished road
Hi Bert

What did you find out about Mark Bowditch? Where is he now. There will be a meeting of former PNG mission people here in Portland this summer, I will ask around about David Lutz. I know the Bieberdorfs live in Canada now, I could find out more I guess. How are you? Hope you and your family are well. My Folks got a letter from your parents at Christmastime. I'm really curious about what you've found out about these people, I haven't seen them either.

Take care and Happy New Year,
Eric
Old 14-01-2005, 05:58 PM

Addendum to Bert,

Lesley Hilgendorf lives in Australia. She lost her husband in a tragic airplane crash. She has two children. Her brother Matt lives in California. I've heard all this through my parents via Christmas newletters.

Eric
Old 15-01-2005, 05:22 AM

Hi Eric,
Bert here.Mark Bowdidge typed his name on google and my search came on from HLS and he wrote me a short e-mail with the question if I were the Bert Prins he hoped I would be.When I wrote back to him he was overwhelmed and we've been writing back and forth nearly every week.bowdidge@iprimus.com.au
This is his e-mail address Eric.Why don't you suprise him.Tell me how it went.
Here in Holland everything is oK
I hope everything is OK at your house.Have been thinking of you a lot.Your old pal,Bert
P.S do you have an e-mail address Eric?
Old 15-01-2005, 05:23 AM

bowdidge@iprimus.com.au
This is the right address
Old 15-01-2005, 08:42 PM

Anna3220 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Does anyone have an address to write to the lutheran school? i have a friend there who i want to contact
tks
anna
Old 19-01-2005, 03:32 PM

Hello Bert

Email address is eric@ericstotik.com. My brother Mark passed along an associated press article saying that PNG is on the verge of becoming a "failed state" along the lines of Somalia, et al. Very disturbing. What do you think?

I e-mailed Mark Bowditch, will let you know how he responded. Thanks for his address.

Best wishes,

Eric
Old 03-02-2005, 05:04 AM

Carrie is on a distinguished road
Greetings HLS Alumni!

Hi Bert and Eric,

I too stumbled across your posts on this forum through Google when my kids were doing searches on their Burce relatives. It's good to connect with you both after all these years.

I've managed to stay in touch with a few PNG folks over the years. My last visit to PNG was in 1988, just before my parents completed their 40th year there and then retired. I did see Dave Lutz a few years ago, as well as his brother Bob, and his sisters Lori and Becky, when we were all living in Minnesota. We had a mini PNG MK reunion, which also included my sister Julie, my cousin Kay ****e, Phil Kopitzke, and all their spouses and kids. I've also seen some former HLS kids, Mr. and Mrs. Lorenz, and Mr. Green, at a couple of PNG reunions here in St. Louis, where my family and I are now living.

It would be great to find more of our old HLS classmates. I hope all is well with both of you.

Carrie

Last edited by Carrie; 06-07-2006 at 05:48 AM.
Old 03-02-2005, 07:59 AM

Carrie is on a distinguished road
By the way my mind still goes back to HLS whenever I hear Proud Mary or Garden Party playing on the radio. It's kind of funny that Creedence Clearwater Revival would trigger memories of a mission school in the mountains of Papua New Guinea. They are good memories, though, of happy childhood days. I'm trying to remember what other music you used to play...

Last edited by Carrie; 06-07-2006 at 05:51 AM.
Old 09-07-2005, 02:12 PM

karla stotik is on a distinguished road
Cool hi bert

I am Eric Stotik's sister. He told me about this web page. I haven't kept in touch with anyone from png although I do receive information from my parents. How is your sister doing? I know my parents stopped in to visit when they were traveling in Europe. If you know any one who wants to get in touch my email address is TYuss805@msn.com.

Karla (Stotik) Yuss