Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Anything Goes > Entertainment

Entertainment Musics, Movies, Stars and Celebrities

Old 10-10-2002, 02:39 AM

Bruja is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up 24

Anyone else keep up with "24" starring Keifer Sutherland...

I'm proud to say I am truly addicted to it!

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 10-10-2002, 07:47 AM

Cruzin is on a distinguished road
hell yeah... It's awesome...

Keifer has always played good parts... People haven't really payed much attention to his acting because he's not a glamour puss like the rest of them...
Old 10-10-2002, 04:47 PM

Bruja is on a distinguished road
my thoughts exactly

24 ROCKS!
Old 06-05-2014, 12:26 AM

Matt See is on a distinguished road
Just as I am waiting for 24: Live Another Day starring Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, I am currently seeing the last episodes of Touch also starring Sutherland.
It is somewhat timely that last week I saw Touch 2.9 Clockwork in which Sutherland has a reunion with 24 lover Annie Wersching.
The episode title Clockwork seems somewhat appropriate for this 24 reunion since time is of the essence in 24 and clockwork as the word indicates, is about the workings of a clock which tells people the time.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:54 PM

00:24 is a 24 parody web series and yes you guess it, it had 24 episodes and can be seen on Youtube starting here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TGWcx6H1Ag

Unfortunately it ends on a cliffhanger.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:17 PM

Annie Wersching found herself back in the CIA when she appeared in Intelligence 1.3 Mei Chen Returns. However instead of being a CIA operative when she played Renee Walker in 24, her character in Intelligence was an analyst who was on the run in London.
Coincidentally 24: Live Another Day also takes place in London which is the latest whereabouts of the fugitive Jack Bauer.
The aforementioned Intelligence episode had the running program called Clockwork which perhaps coincidentally was the name of the Touch episode in which Kiefer Sutherland and Annie Wersching had their reunion.
Still on Touch, the next episode that came after Clockwork was Two of a Kind, the first of the final four episodes of the series that guest starred Mykelti Williamson, whom Sutherland had previously worked with in 24 Day 8.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:38 PM

Day 9: 11AM -1PM:
What a spectacular opening to Live Another Day.
Having originally appeared in 24 as Defence Secretary James Heller, William Devane is back for Live Another Day this time with Heller at the top as the US President.
Kim Raver is also back as Heller’s daughter and Jack’s former lover who is now married to her father’s chief of Staff Mark Boudreau (Tate Donovan). Given Jack and Audrey’s history it not surprising that Mark has a disdain for Jack.
Playing CIA agent Kate Morgan is Yvonne Strahovski and she previously played a CIA agent in Chuck. Quite a brilliant deduction from Kate on Jack deliberately getting himself caught by the CIA. As it would be transpired Jack went into CIA London to rescue Chloe and that some hairstyle she has there.
Quite interesting how Kate is introduced here with the revelation of her husband the traitor and chasing Jack is her way of redeeming herself.
It is perhaps a little disappointing that Jack’s reason for rescuing Chloe had hardly to do with old times sake but for her help in finding Derek Yates (Joseph Millson, Alan Jackson in The Sarah Jane Adventures).
Stephen Fry plays the British Prime Minister perhaps it was something that was long time coming for him.
Another newcomer to 24 is Michelle Fairley whose character I am guessing had originally cast to Judy Davis before she dropped out for personal reasons.
I felt what happened to Derek Yates was coming at the last moment but what a revelation on who that girl turned out to be.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:20 PM

Jack Is Back:
Jack Is Back is the special that looks at the making of Live Another Day.
Interesting viewpoints about what happened to Jack since Day 8 as well as the comment of Chloe being like Edward Snowden in Live Another Day.
Overall a good way to prepare viewers to Live Another Day.
Old 18-05-2014, 12:18 PM

The television page of the Sydney Sunday Telegraph last week had an interview with Yvonne Strahovski on her role in 24: Live Another Day.

She says that she was not a fan of 24 prior to being cast in it and did binge-watching Days 1 and 8.

She says:
“Making 24 is like watching it; it moves really fast, it’s suspenseful, and the writing is great, it creates that fast-paced energy and I think that bleeds into our performances.”
Old 24-05-2014, 11:38 PM

Live Another Day

Day 9: 2PM-3PM:
Episode 4.
[Highlight below for spoilers]
This is the second episode to feature Naveed but it was only after watching this episode that I realise that the actor who plays him is that of Sacha Dhawan who not so long ago had played the first director of Doctor Who Waris Hussein in An Adventure In Space and Time.
Noticed in the credits that one of the other guest stars is Miranda Raison who is in familiar territory here as she is a Spooks alum. However I did not noticed her at all in this episode.
Extremely horrifying that Margot tortured her own daughter and Naveed’s wife in order to get Naveed to do what she wants.
President Heller and Audrey finally knows about Jack and Audrey sure wasn’t impressed that Mark kept this information from her.
Intense situation when Jack some of the embassy staff hostage. Luckily Kate stepped in to prevent Jack from getting killed by the soldiers but Jack is now in CIA custody thanks to Kate. Kate however does this because she believes Jack’s story and that is a good thing.