Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > PNG Message Board > Site News

Site News News about pngbd.com.

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2003, 08:31 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
Arnold Family of Lae - Does anyone remember them ?

If not, let me introduce the children - Arnold; Marian; Stephen; Damian; Bernadine; Gillian; Owen; Pauline; Eoghan and Roxine.

pngbd welcomes Eoghan (Morobe Wantok) their eighth child to our website and would like to pass on our regards to other family members. As a parent of children who attended Bulae Primary School, sincere thanks must go out to this family for their dedication in teaching almost half of the school and town how to swim. Mrs Arnold also coached such great PNG swimmers as Sean Davies and others and still had time for her children.

Why not enter our website and say Hi to Eoghan by CLICKING HERE :
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 29-03-2003, 09:22 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
EOGHAN, Jerome Arnold. Town of origin: Lae Papua New Guinea. Date of birth: 21st May 1976.

Started Schooling at My Mums Childcare/Kindergarten in Lae at the Showgrounds) then I did Prep to Grade 4 with the Correspondence School of Victoria, I did Grade 5&6 at Lae International Primary School.

Year 7&8 was studied at Salesian College Sunbury (Rupertswood) and Year 9 at The International School of Lae, PNG. Year 10 was Studied at St. Augustines College in Cairns, and Finally completed my Secondary Education at Williamstown High School VIC.

I Studied at Tafe A Computer programming Course, and also a diosability support course.

I was awarded a FULL Scholarship with the Celestial Vision School of Metaphysical Arts, which I recently Graduated Doctorate of Parapsychology with FULL HONOURS!

Email: arnolde@anz.com
Closed Thread