Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > POM International School

Old 24-06-2004, 04:48 AM

Adina is on a distinguished road
Question Re: Pedro

I think you're thinking about Marlyn Cortez. My sister is Catherine Gonzales, she was in the same class as you. I haven't been in touch with Marlyn for some time, sorry.
Old 19-10-2004, 10:57 AM

Madi is on a distinguished road
Hi Adina,
I lost your email about 2 yrs ago and Im glad we can be in contact again. I've still kept the family photo you sent me. My email: madi_kwarara@treasury.gov.pg
BTW, Dobi had her first child, a darling little baby girl. She's I think about 7 months or so.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:18 PM

gekko is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madi
Hi Adina,
I lost your email about 2 yrs ago and Im glad we can be in contact again. I've still kept the family photo you sent me. My email: madi_kwarara@treasury.gov.pg
BTW, Dobi had her first child, a darling little baby girl. She's I think about 7 months or so.
Is this Madi Daro? Dez John's "friend"?
Old 06-12-2004, 08:37 AM

Yes tis me, Madi Daro. Dez John's "friend"- no....that was Suzanne McConnell. Hi gekko...how are you? Your real name has slipped my mind but I can still recall who you are. Remember that day, outside the Maths classrooms when u swallowed a gekko (if I remember correctly, painted with whiteout)!!!! Grossss! Yes, they were crazy but good days......Do reply.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:20 PM

gekko is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madi
Yes tis me, Madi Daro. Dez John's "friend"- no....that was Suzanne McConnell. Hi gekko...how are you? Your real name has slipped my mind but I can still recall who you are. Remember that day, outside the Maths classrooms when u swallowed a gekko (if I remember correctly, painted with whiteout)!!!! Grossss! Yes, they were crazy but good days......Do reply.
Dear Madi,
I'm sorry, I am not that Gekko. I was from a year ahead, but am very good friends with Dez Johns, Mike Uiari, Pomoh Rooney, Sapi Daroch, and still keep in touch with them. Suzi McConnell..... hahaha, I don't remember that!
Old 13-12-2004, 09:54 AM

Hi Gekko,
Now that that's been clarified - now Im cracking my head trying to figure out who you are...Im in touch with Sapi by email almost weekly - he hasnt changed and hope he never will!!! I dont get to see the others even though Moresby's not that big.
All the same, my email is madi_kwarara@treasury.gov.pg incase you want to drop a line.

Seasonal greetings to you.
Old 16-03-2008, 12:47 PM

westie is on a distinguished road
Well Hello all,seemslike a good little gathering here.John West here,went to koro from pre-school.Good old days.June and Tony were my older siblings and Brenda came after me.I've lost all photo's in the many moves but got a little something on the Hereva site.So if you's hung around Moresby long enuogh to go to POMHI check it out. There's a few of us linked up like this site here.Visit pNG Reunion if you's wish to catch up in person on the Goldcoast this year in June.Lukim yu.
Old 15-11-2011, 01:49 PM

JasonElliot is on a distinguished road
hi timsmum, i remember that rocky horror dance!! i was the one who had his leg in a cast and a pissed off look because i couldnt dance dammit do any one know what happend to my art teacher mr hindly?