Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > POM International School

Old 07-03-2008, 02:01 PM

Terence Moore is on a distinguished road

Old 08-03-2008, 11:53 AM

Adam Forster is on a distinguished road
Isn't it funny. If you had asked me to name one BMX I would have struggled. Just looking at that PK Ripper with the "Tuff Wheels" brought back memories. Remember you were able to put them in the freezer if they buckled? Did anyone actually try it?
Then there was Fuzzball and Muru on the you beaut "Redlines". That was around the time of the "Fat Man" with his V8 E-Type jag when we had races at the Car Club.
I'm going to have to go through my photo's and upload some before the reunion, get the memory juices flowing. Just got word from Andrew Chatto that it's his old man Ashley's 60th that week too.
Keep on blogging you lot! Jose, buy a dictionary! Marc, you coming or going to Malaysia?
Old 08-03-2008, 05:46 PM

Jose Ramos is on a distinguished road
hi Adam good to here from ya .cant wait to catch up in june and have a few pinot noir. i have not spokin to bib yet but i will. cant wait to catch up just ease up on me bro.LUKIM YOU
Old 09-03-2008, 12:44 PM

jwest is on a distinguished road
Hi all, logging on to see if anyone else has been told of this little gem.Just going over things past and remembering my first drunken experience at David Lornies party at the uni campus.First time drunk,first spew,walking around the uni grounds.Talking about the uni grounds dredges up another memory of the waigani wankers(waggers) as they were called,we were walking around kicking the footy when it got stuck up a tree.Marc Forster climbed the tree to retreive the ball while the others stoned a hornets nest that was in the same tree.Best freefall out a tree since my sister Brenda put her head into a bull ants nest in our old mango tree in Korobosea.Those who haven't been back since you left wouldn't want to see it as it is now.The poloticians sure have a case to answer for.Just like an apple if it's rotten at the core so is the apple.Geordie tells me the same David Lornie used to have a collumn in the peoples mag. and is supposedly editor for the in-flight mag on Air nuigini.Adam does Ashley Chato need an excuse to parti?Well family duties call so check it out later.Lukim!

Last edited by jwest; 09-03-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:10 PM

GranvilleMarc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Ramos
hi mark how are you man ?i remember your name but can not picthure your face what a dumb c . . t are you in any of the photos?.i am living in auk nz.married to Alana 4 11 years & i have a 7 year old daughter Izabella ..man this is a cool site.i lost contacted with my good mates john .w. and shuan.f. but we all made contactabout 10 years ago it is going to be great catching up in jun on the gold coast. are ya going to be there?
Jose, i cant beleive you dont remember me. Yeah, im in one of the photos. Check it out. I can remeber you clear as day as you used to park yourself outside my window in Waigani waiting for us to get uo. I was the motorbike man and u used to hire the IT 465 off me sometimes. Anyway, if you can make the reunion i will be there.
Marc
Old 10-03-2008, 01:49 PM

GranvilleMarc is on a distinguished road
Whats going on people. Westy, you got much work on or just writing **** to everyone. get shauno down to the workshop and he can type out a few words. Will take him a while. Jose, bibiana should come and get spark. Shell know us by the end of the night.
Marc
Old 10-03-2008, 04:13 PM

wIL aLLEN is on a distinguished road
I'm public servant mate, can log on when i please as long as I gte my work done!
Old 10-03-2008, 04:25 PM

wIL aLLEN is on a distinguished road
Hi Nats, I dont really hear from anybody much anymore. I'm in contact with Geordie Gorogo and his sister Danielle every now and then. I was in email contact with Dino Flores also Andrew Abel. Reia Brash was here (in Canberra) for a little while many years ago. We had a gold coast fling reunion thing about ten years ago or more and caught up with some rascals then. i rember Annette Wood was there...anybody else there?

Hey Westie, David Lornie. man, what a dude, i remember when he came back from England as a punk in grade 5 at Gordons primary. He wore braces and spiked hair, he had a big ear ring and a matching attitude. Ha ha, graded 5! But he pulled it off with a certain brashness and we believed it. I remember he played us The Police, Message in Bottle and I couldnt believe my ears!

Wil
Old 10-03-2008, 07:14 PM

Hi Marc Of Cause I Rememer Yiu Man. I Just Did Not Reconize The Second Name .then John .w. Told Me It Woz You.man Thay Were Good Old Days I Used To Ride My Bmx To Your House On Saterday Morning Wake You Shaun And Adam Up So We Could F.ck Around With Your Moto Bikes. Ther Woz A 125 Cr Red Devil A Pe 175 A Rm 80 And Are Old Tt 250 A Blue One That Wos The One You Used To Let Me Ride When We Got It Going. Man You And Shuan Taught Me To Ride!i Remeber You Doing A Mono On The Pe175 All The Way Through Six Gears With Adam On The Back Of The Bike.sh.t Man You Were Possesed .f.ck Thay Were The Days Then Shuan Losing His Bloody Toe Trying To Climb A Hill An His Moto Cross Bike With His Thongs On Gee Man What Were You Thinking !
Old 10-03-2008, 07:19 PM

it might have been a I.T 250 that you let me use it had a big blue plastic tank. do ya remember?