Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Finding (Old) Friends

Finding (Old) Friends Come here if you want to find and catch up with your old friends. Also try the School Forums if your friend was associated with one.

Old 06-12-2005, 12:37 PM

foxy_lady is on a distinguished road
luke pickford hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanIRA
Hey Wendy

how are you, this is Luke Pickford,
its been a long time since i've been to Madang
i finished my schooling last year at Port Moresby International School and now i'm in Australia. but missing PNG

so hows madang, i met some people who i knew from madang international school last year at Port Moresby International School,
sharon kalana and jeremy aruai not sure if you remember them.

i wouldn't mind to get into contact with Ishmeal Natera i rememeber he used to be like my best friend at madang international school.

anyway great to hear from you, hope things are going well
catch you later

i attached some photo from my graduation last year, in case you don't remember who i am heheh.
Hey luke don't think you remember me my name's Soli we used to be in the same grade. Yeah i know jeremy Aruai his sister's anme is Carmel. You used to be in Palai, me in Trausel. So where do you go to school or where did you go to school. Where do you live now?
Old 06-12-2005, 12:39 PM

foxy_lady is on a distinguished road
kaymumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba-diver
mmm okay it might be awhile but i'll forward it to you as soon as i get it.
it's solox where are you these days
Old 08-01-2006, 06:35 PM

HitmanIRA is on a distinguished road
Hey Soli

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy_lady
Hey luke don't think you remember me my name's Soli we used to be in the same grade. Yeah i know jeremy Aruai his sister's anme is Carmel. You used to be in Palai, me in Trausel. So where do you go to school or where did you go to school. Where do you live now?
Hey Soli
Yeah I remember you from Madang, wow itís been a long time, how are you

At the moment I'm living Australia in a country town in NSW called Bathurst, itís about 2-3 hours from Sydney.

I finished school in 2003 at Port Moresby International School and I'm doing a paramedics course at the Uni here in Bathurst, itís been really good. At the moment I'm on holidays.

I was chatting with Wendy online a while ago about the house teams we were in at Madang International School and the school song, cos I had forgotten.

But yeah itís really good to hear from you, oh yeah so are you still in Madang? what are you up to these days?, anyway hope everything is going well

Catch you later

Last edited by HitmanIRA; 08-01-2006 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:25 PM

Shira Dumba is on a distinguished road
hey guys!!

Cant believe this is a year later, Im replying to this!! hehe Its great to read about you all! Im Shira, jst found this thread! Hey Wendy, Soli, Jesse!! Wow, nice to see you guys are alive and still kicking!
Old 25-07-2006, 10:17 AM

Solox is on a distinguished road
Hey michelle you don't know me but i was wondering if you could forward me an address for Katherine and JP. We all went to school together at MIPS and it has been a very long time since i've seen or heard from them. Ta
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm_chie
Hey Wendy!!
This is Michelle...I know its been a while since I last got your reply...been bz with work and school...so really had not time at all...I hope you forgive me for that....
Thanks for the reply...I wasnt sure if I had already emailed you...but anyways, I'll make another new start...
I do remember your name...but I believe you would know a friend of mine, Diane Leonardo...She also went to DWU after I left. She might even know your big sis. We also went to MIPS and graduated there...She has a brother John Paul and a sister Katherine. I am not quite sure who you can relate to...if you want to keep in touch with them you can email me at: ladybytesjdb@gmail.com They live here in US at New Jersey and that is not quite far from Rhode Island, which is where I am living right now.

Once again, Thank you for sending me a reply. I hope that we can keep in touch more in the future...I also want to find some of my friends I left behind in Beautiful Madang!! Like Elizabeth Nouairi, Jeffrey Vagalia, Debra, Diddi, Molong....I MISS THEM SOO MUCH...

I hope to talk to you again sometime Wendy...Take care always!!!
Old 25-07-2006, 10:25 AM

Solox is on a distinguished road
Lorna it's solox i'm trying to email you directly on this address you got tasol keeps failing. salim mi numba blo u or something so i can contact you. Sting meri, never knew u lived in Briz na u didn't even catch up. 6 years there and now i move nrt and everyones there. anyway brissys home i'll always go back....second best to Gaunz, ofcourse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba-diver
Hi Wendy,

Sorry i've forgotten your email address already. DOH! anyways send me an email. I saw a couple of you post on the site.....missing home lots. have you heard from GK lately? is it possible to email me her contacts? My address lorna@bigblue.net.au.

Looking forward to hearing from you beautiful.
Old 16-03-2010, 11:20 PM

KurtPetersen is on a distinguished road
Hi Wendy, not sure if you remember me, this is Kurt Petersen. Was good mates with Paul, and Chris Kanawi. Always hung out. I was there in '94 and '95. Anyone got school pic's they wanna post up. I miss those days!! Anyone remember Storm and Keiren? Basabas? Sally Proctor? These are a few of the names i can remember. Be in touch. Oh, I'm back home in Fiji. Laters

Last edited by KurtPetersen; 16-03-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 19-03-2010, 04:13 AM

russelbrooke is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Good to get back to you pete..!!

How madang one and all is life..!!

Keep on posting as frequently as in past..!!

Russel..!!