Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Living in Papua New Guinea > Lae

Old 02-12-2005, 08:51 PM

cheree kearney is on a distinguished road
Exclamation LIHS/Lae Reunion Saturday 14th January 2006-UPDATE

Hi Everyone

We have had 67 people register their interest to the reunion@pngbd.com email address, all that we have to do now is decide on a venue. This will be forwarded out to your email addresses that you have supplied us, as soon as we know for sure.

For any latecomers you are all still welcome to come to the reunion, please continue to email your interest to reunion@pngbd.com and we will have it set up so that you get the details of the reunion, but this will also give us a basic idea of numbers on the night.

Please continue to SPREAD THE WORD as we want this to be a monster reunion with as many ex-Lae people as we can find.

Last edited by cheree kearney; 06-12-2005 at 10:21 PM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 04-12-2005, 05:57 PM

wendyemc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheree kearney
Hi Everyone

We have had 60 people register their interest to the reunion@pngbd.com email address, all that we have to do now is decide on a venue. This will be forwarded out to your email addresses that you have supplied us, as soon as we know for sure.

For any latecomers you are all still welcome to come to the reunion, please continue to email your interest to reunion@pngbd.com and we will have it set up so that you get the details of the reunion, but this will also give us a basic idea of numbers on the night.

Please continue to SPREAD THE WORD as we want this to be a monster reunion with as many ex-Lae people as we can find.
Hi Cheree,

A bit late, I know, but I've been away; have passed the word on to the 70-plus people on my Lae schools email list.

Cheers, Wendy
Old 13-12-2005, 11:03 PM

Thumbs up LIHS/LAE Reunion Saturday 14th January 2006-UPDATE

The invitations have now been emailed out to all of those who registered their interest to reunion@pngbd.com

For any latecomers continue to register your interest to the above email address and i will forward an invitation onto you via email, then all you will have to do is RSVP by the due date with final numbers.

Last count was just over 70 people who have registered their interest.

Look forward to seeing you all there.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:58 PM

Thumbs up LIHS/LAE Reunion Saturday 14th January 2006-UPDATE

The invitations were emailed on the 13/12/2005 to all of those who originally registered their interest to reunion@pngbd.com

For any latecomers continue to register your interest to the above email address and i will forward an invitation onto you via email, then all you will have to do is RSVP by the 5th January 2005 with names of people wanting to attend. If you miss the rsvp deadline, you will still be welcome on the night, just continue to email rsvp's or requests for an invitation, the main reason for the rsvp's is so I have a rough estimate for the night so I can organise the correct amount of nibblies.
Last count as of 12/01/2006 was 100 people who have emailed back their rsvp's.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Last edited by cheree kearney; 12-01-2006 at 04:04 PM.
Old 15-01-2006, 02:40 PM

Maz is on a distinguished road
Oh What A Night!!!!!

Many thanks to Cheree and all those people who organized the reunion held last night on the gold coast. It was so cool to catch up with people I had not seen for 30 years, turned into a fantastic night. Looking forward to seeing the photos (or maybe not). Lets not wait another 30 years before we do it again.

Cheers to all.
Maz
Old 15-01-2006, 04:28 PM

Tricia Hamilton is on a distinguished road
Thanks to Cheree and her team for organising a great night of catching up with old (great) friends. Hopefully we will keep those links and expand them.

Trish
Old 17-01-2006, 09:18 AM

meri_asaro is on a distinguished road
Great Photos

Great photos so sad I missed the night, love to know the names of some of them. Some people look familiar and others haven't changed a bit.

Lets have the next reunion in Cairns hey

Annalisa
Old 17-01-2006, 06:38 PM

Angie Savio is on a distinguished road
A great night had by all on Saturday 14 January. Well done Cherie and thank you . It was great to catch up.