Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Business Forum > Tok SAVE

Tok SAVE We invite you to voice your questions or opinions on issues related to PNG. Serious discussions only!

Old 09-12-2017, 11:55 AM

wangshi is on a distinguished road
David Krikst is the managing editor of BarDown.com.

There may be some cause for concern in Winnipeg. Arian Foster Jersey . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. Willy hit his hand on a helmet and immediately dropped. He was attended to before leaving the field. Willy wasnt made available to media after practice. In his first season as a starter, Willy has been outstanding for the Blue Bombers. Hes second in the league with 2,358 passing yards and has 10 touchdowns. Johnathan Joseph Jersey . They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season. Custom Houston Texans Jerseys . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair. http://www.nfltexansproauthentic.com...ohnson-Jersey/ . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades.For die-hard sports junkies and casual fans alike, our conversations, emails, status updates, and even tweets have become a seamless blend of the two. In fact, theres so much content out there, it can be a challenge to wade through updates about your friends kids and photos of your great aunts cat to find all the good stuff. And with such a massive supply of websites and social media platforms hosting it all, its become near impossible to remain up to date. So the question is, where do you go to find the content youll want to read and share every day? We believe the answer is BarDown. What is BarDown? Our pal Paul Bissonette a.k.a. Biznasty explains the hockey definition of the term pretty well in this video. To me, BarDown will be a unique experience for every sports fan. I hope its a website that beccomes your new morning coffee must-visit (or mid-afternoon snack break companion, if thats more your style). Duane Brown Jersey. I hope its a source you mine for great content to post to your own personal Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or whatever way you like to share cool and interesting stuff online. I hope its a place that makes you laugh, challenges your thoughts on a wide variety of issues, but most of all keeps you entertained. I hope its a site that stands out for providing quality posts for you to enjoy on a daily basis. So welcome to BarDown. I hope you enjoy the ride. David Krikst is the managing editor of BarDown.com. He is also the producer of Cabbie Presents and Original Content at TSN. Follow him on Twitter @MyManDK Contact BarDown: Via e-Mail / @BarDown on Twitter Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals