Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Living in Papua New Guinea > Lae

Old 12-02-2007, 07:06 AM

BernardsJulius is on a distinguished road
Looking for Alexa Julius

Hi, there! Im looking for myold friend Alexa Julius! We were very good friends between 1996-98 but then she vanished into thin air. She is originally from Lae and I met here while she was living in England. She may have returned to Lae as she was missing PNG very much or someone from her time in Lae might still be in touch with. As far as I know her father was Danish and a professor at Lae College and her mother was an Australian interior-designer. I would love to hear from her an to know wether she is save an sound and most importantly happy now!
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 19-01-2018, 01:23 PM

elkk is on a distinguished road
I'm looking for Alexa Julius too

Hi Bernard

I'm looking for Alexa Julius too. I was friends with her in Brighton, England in 2002-2003. She was very important to me and I am devastated I've lost contact with her - not that she was that good at keeping in touch lol!

But I'd love to reconnect with her again - did you ever hear from her or do you know where she is?

elk
Old 21-01-2018, 06:30 PM

BernardsJulius is on a distinguished road
Hello, Elk all I can say is that about eight years ago I got a request from her in facebook and we wrote a few times. I lost touch in 98 and she told me what she had been up to and that she was living in Adelaide, Australia and did some random trips to PNG. When I checked out her profile in Facebook I think I saw that you friends there with her too. Then, after a few messages she vanished into thin air again as is her usual habit. Maybe she is still knocking about n Australia. If you want to connect in FB look for Willi Bernards. Best wishes, Willi