Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > PNG Message Board > Site News

Site News News about pngbd.com.

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 03:56 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
Kokoda - the ultimate challenge for anyone looking for the adventure of a lifetime!

When the Tourism Promotion Authority first suggested I go one step further with my pngbd website and help promote a PNG person to run their own business attracting tourists from overseas, I never thought for a second that it would lead one day to me walking the Kokoda Trail. However, in November 2004 I successfully completed a walk over the infamous trail that made me personally feel like I had just climbed Mt Everest. The rush you feel when you finish is hard to compare to anything I have done in my entire life! The closest I can come is the birth of my four children. Someone asked me what was the toughest day...gee, everyday was tough! Each day another obstacle to get over or another hill to climb, combine that with many river crossings and the ultimate challenge for anyone and it all gets very exciting but challenging at the same time. For my friend from Brisbane Beverley Howell and myself, Gail Thomas, we proved that you do not have to be young, an olympic athlete or sportsperson to complete the trail. We fit the ordinary working housewife over 50 category, who went looking for a thrill and a bit of history thrown in and we certainly found it on the Kokoda Trail or as some say Kokoda Track.

CLICK HERE to continue reading about my experiences on the Kokoda Trail during November, 2004, hey if we can do it ANYONE CAN:
Attached Images

www.kokodatrail.com.pg
www.quadrahosting.com.au
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Closed Thread