Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > Finding (Old) Friends

Finding (Old) Friends Come here if you want to find and catch up with your old friends. Also try the School Forums if your friend was associated with one.

Old 14-10-2003, 05:30 AM

maike is on a distinguished road
Madang International Primary School

I am looking for people who attended Madang International Primary School between 1984 and 1989. It would be great to hear from you!!Maike
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 10-11-2003, 07:48 PM

Biddy is on a distinguished road
I didn't go there but I am looking for a boy that I am pretty sure did, Alan Tyson.
Old 11-11-2003, 03:48 AM

Traveller is on a distinguished road
Alan Tyson

If you find Alan Tyson can you send me a note. He has one of my jackets and I want it back!
Old 16-11-2003, 05:01 AM

Alan Tyson

Hi Biddy, thanks for answering. I do not know Alan Tyson, but I will check my year books from M.I.P.S and see if I can find out anything about this boy.

Traveller, do you know anything more? Are you still in P.N.G / Madang area?
Old 27-03-2004, 08:25 AM

mm_chie is on a distinguished road
Smile HI i went to MIPS

I went to MIPS and i still remember it vividly...I miss everyone there!!! wish this can also help me find my best friends i lost...My name is Michelle Blanco....i had a twin brother...Mick Blanco....my classmates were, Elizabeth Nouairi, Jacinta Makin, Belinda Rogers, Siggie Beshel, Nigel Sieko...and all the others...hope to find them here....
Please email me if anyone knows where they are....I would reallly appreciate it...thanks....
Michelle....chie
Old 30-03-2004, 12:55 AM

Hi Michelle,
this is amazing, actually I remember you, Belinda and Nigel. I think I was in your class for a while when our class teacher was Miss Mitchell. I that possible? Or was it Miss Couples or Mr. Stobbs? Can you remember Nicole Maczcowiak? I am not sure if you can remember me. I was/am the german girl
Maike Kaul...Regrettably I do not know where all the others are. You are the first name I recognize.How are you and where are you know? Maybe eventually someone else will answer also...

It would be great to hear from you again! Maike
Old 31-03-2004, 11:59 AM

Smile Hi Maike

Thanks for replying my post....I'm pleased to know that some people still remember me... Though it has been a very long time... but i still can't picture your face... Hope you can send me a pic sometime if you dont mind...I'm just not good with names i guess...im sorry..
Mr.Stobbs was my teacher and so was Mrs. Mitchell...she was my favorite teacher in grade one i think... . Do know about Belinda or Nigel's whereabouts? or anyone else who went to MIPS.??
Im currently in USA and still studying in college...almost a year left...hopefully...:-) How about you? I'm really pleased that I got to talk to someone from MIPS at last... well I hope to hear from you again sometime soon...and probably the rest of the MIPS kids...
Take care now...

Michelle
Old 08-11-2004, 02:32 AM

The Don is on a distinguished road
Hi Michelle, what years did you go to Madang International? I was there from 1980 (Prep) to 1982 (Gr2).
Old 08-11-2004, 08:13 PM

scuba-diver is on a distinguished road
Haloo,

Belinda rogers is living in Victoria Point, brisbane. We catch up every now and then so our kids can play. She has two little twin boys. Shall i get her email address for you and if so who should i say wants it?

Last time i saw Nigel Seeto(pino) he was going out with Lisa woodham and was still living in Madang.

Last edited by scuba-diver; 08-11-2004 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Nigel seeto and Belinda Roger's
Old 09-11-2004, 01:05 PM

roots at MIPS

Hey The Don,
Well I went to MIPS since prep till grade 6. And as far as my memory goes that was since 1985-1991. I guess I was a few batches behind you..:-) But thats great to know you attended MIPS too...I miss MIPS...and would you agree that there are alot of memories left there...:-) wonder how they're doing now...hopefully we can find someone who can give us some feedback on the current MIPS today..
Thanks for the quote The Don...take care.

Michelle