Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Travel and Tourism in Papua New Guinea > The Journey to Paradise > Rabaul / Kokopo - East New Britain Province

Old 25-01-2005, 12:11 PM

***aCe*** is on a distinguished road
Computerized driving license for ENB Drivers

Motor vehicle drivers in East New Britain (ENB) province will soon be using new computerised driving licenses similar to bank save cards.

The computerized license will be issued by traffic registry in Kokopo. Governor Leo Dion launched the new system at the traffic registry office in Kokopo last Friday.

It cost K130,000 to install to install the new system and ENB is the second province after NCD to install the system.

The new system produces quality driver licences compared to the old system and will also enable the traffic registry to keep a good data information.

Ends//
Attached Images
File Type: jpg courier mail map200.jpg (5.6 KB, 331 views)
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 02-09-2009, 08:29 PM

master02 is on a distinguished road
Oh really, I want to make my driving licence kokopo. But i am not a citizen of that country. then please tell me there is any problem or not to make my driving licence.
You told there is new system is installed for driving licence. I think it is best system, and totally computerized . There is no chance to do any type of froud. I really appreciate.http://www.allnewdrivers.com