Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > Schools in Lae > The International School of Lae

The International School of Lae TISOL or Lae International High School

Old 26-03-2003, 06:22 PM

Morobe_Wantok is on a distinguished road
Looking for all my old class mates at LIPS & Tisol

Hey All,

Hoping to get in contact with all my old class mates (those i were friends with and those who knew of me or my family), My Name Is Eoghan (how could you forget that name?) Arnold, I attended LIPS in 86 & 87 (i think ) Grade 5 & 6, as well as Tisol in '90. Dilum Ranatunga (i see your around here) was in my class with others i remember, anyone know the were about of my lost love Jana Stock (high school girlfiend), or my First Unkown to her Love, Yvette Berry.. (Oh good this brings back alot of memories..)

Primary School mates were many, including Alex Sadgrove, Richard (forget his last name) Barry Finell (sorry for spelling mistakes) and many others.

If you want to contact anyone of my siblings dont hesitate to contact me i will send you their emaill addy privately.

Well enough reading start writting..

Eoghan
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 26-03-2003, 07:24 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
Welcome to our website and forum. Are you one of the Arnold's whose family taught most of the students in Lae to swim ?

If so, pray tell what happened to your family - where they are now and what you are all doing nowadays ?

And yes, I remember there were many siblings - just where do you fit in - ie what number are you ?

Whatever happened to Sean one of the most famous Lae swimmers ?
Old 27-03-2003, 10:44 AM

Hey!

Yeah, my family were active in swimming in PNG, and yes i believe my mum and some sisters taught almost half of the population of LAE at some time to swim.

Sean Davies?? I dunno.. I think my Elder Sister knows what he is doing.

Yeah I am the 8th child

Marian
Stephen
Damian
Bernadine
Gillian
Owen
Pauline
ME
Roxine
Old 21-07-2003, 05:54 PM

Kerstin is on a distinguished road
Hi there,
Yes I remember your parents they used to train me also. Arnold was the last name I think and I remember Bernadine as a toddler.

Kerstin Litz
Old 03-11-2003, 03:27 PM

kofi is on a distinguished road
I remember Ms Arnold and the good old days of being in the swimming club. I was in the same calss as your younger sister Roxine. My name is Kofi AMoako. So where is Roxine now?
Old 03-11-2003, 03:30 PM

She is in Melb,, do a search for my mums profile N M (i think) or even NM (Here in PNGBD) and if you wanna catch up with Rox your best bet is to email my mum as Rox lives with her..
Old 23-10-2004, 07:28 PM

PNG PIKININI is on a distinguished road
Eoghan Arnold? Hmm...

Damn, i think i lost my last post. Ok, retype!

Wow. I was bored and noticed the last person on this pc visited a site called 'who-remembers-me.com' which helps track down old friends or something. So on a nostalgic whim i tried to recall my old primary school headmasters firstname. Couldn't really remember it so just typed his son 'Alex Sadgrove' into Google and expected no hits.

I couldnt believe it when your post came up. I was surprised this forum even existed. I mean, i have always wondered whatever happened to everybody from primary school. Imagined how interesting a reunion would be. Wished i'd had the foresight as a child to get everyones contact details before school was out and everyone bailed the country. I'd only occassionally heard bits and pieces from the PNG grapevine but didnt really have any contact with anyone from school.

Just to clarify, I don't really recognise your name. I don't think u would know mine either? But i do remember Alex (principals golden haired son), Barry (yes with THAT surname) and Richard (always getting into fights).

Sounds like we were there at the same time. Maybe we were in different classes. I was there from Prep until finishing up with Grade 6 in 1987.

Who were your teachers and who else did u know? I might put up my own post searching for my classmates later.

Dazed and amazed, Kirstin Wan
Old 14-08-2005, 06:21 PM

KimbaLuna is on a distinguished road
Talking Sean Davies ...

Sean Davies, now he was cute! hehehe
I remember his sister, Simone. She used to do ballet and I used to look up to her and think she was the prettiest ballerina. I think she used to go out with Helmut Pelgen, didn't she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morobe_Wantok
Yeah, my family were active in swimming in PNG, and yes i believe my mum and some sisters taught almost half of the population of LAE at some time to swim.

Sean Davies?? I dunno.. I think my Elder Sister knows what he is doing.

Yeah I am the 8th child

Marian
Stephen
Damian
Bernadine
Gillian
Owen
Pauline
ME
Roxine

Last edited by KimbaLuna; 14-08-2005 at 06:31 PM.
Old 14-08-2005, 06:39 PM

KimbaLuna is on a distinguished road
Here is a very good link if you are looking for people from LIHS.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/rdew/Info...5/LIHSNE_1.HTM
Old 18-10-2006, 12:14 PM

fuzzyangel is on a distinguished road
Yvette Berry

Okay, i don't know you, but as with all the others that have replied to this thread, I too was taught how to swim by your parents. I went to high school in Brisbane with Yvette Berry and last I heard she was getting married and expectant with first child- that was in 2003 or thereabouts.