Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Business Forum > Tok SAVE

Tok SAVE We invite you to voice your questions or opinions on issues related to PNG. Serious discussions only!

Old 15-12-2017, 04:47 PM

wangshi is on a distinguished road
The next day, Eduardo Escobar homered in the 10th off Axford and lifted Minnesota to

SAN FRANCISCO - The Washington Nationals have placed catcher Wilson Ramos on the 15-day disabled list with a right hamstring injury and called up catcher Sandy Leon from Triple-A Syracuse. Nahuel Guzman Jersey . The Nationals announced the move before Wednesday nights game at San Francisco. Manager Matt Williams says an MRI on Ramos revealed a Grade-1 hamstring strain. Williams hopes Ramos will be back in the lineup as soon as hes eligible to come off the DL. Ramos was injured running out a double in the ninth inning of Tuesday nights 2-1 win against the Giants. He was taken out of the game and initially thought the injury wouldnt sideline him. Ramos is batting .261 with one home run and 11 RBIs. Jose Lobaton started at catcher Wednesday night. Matias Kranevitter Jersey . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed. Erik Lamela Jersey .com) - Oregon wasnt going to let Arizona ruin its national title dreams for a second straight season. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic....merica-Jersey/ . -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Canadian John Axford is out as the Cleveland Indians closer. Indians manager Terry Francona announced the move before Saturday nights game against Tampa Bay. He met with the Simcoe, Ont. native prior to batting practice. Axford is 1-3 with nine saves and a 4.91 ERA in 17 games in his first season with the Indians. He has really struggled in the last week, and was pulled in the ninth inning of Clevelands 6-3 win on Friday night. "We told him, for now, were going to kind of get you out of that role and try to get you in some situations where we can get him on a roll again," Francona said. "I told him numerous times, because I mean it, the goal is to get him back as our closer, and I think he understands that. I dont want him to do it in like two days because I dont want some Band-Aid. I want him when he gets it, to take it and stay there," he said. A group of four relievers that includes Cody Allen, Scott Atchison, Marc Rzepczynski and Bryan Shaw could all get opportunities to fill the role. "The one thing I assured them is that when we get to the ninth, whoevers pitching, were not going to have four guys warming up bbecause we think youre good," Francona said. Sergio Romero Jersey. Axford was signed to a one-year, $4.5 million contract as a free agent in December after pitching for Milwaukee and St. Louis last season. The one-time Brewers closer had 105 saves from 2010-12, and converted 49 straight save chances during a stretch. The Brewers traded an ineffective Axford to St. Louis in late August. Axford became a reliable reliever for the Cardinals down the stretch and pitched for them in the World Series. The Indians hoped the 31-year-old righty would do well replacing former All-Star closer Chris Perez, now with the Los Angeles Dodgers. But Axfords rough patch started last Sunday, when he gave up a three-run homer to Dayan Viciedo in the ninth inning of a 4-3 loss to the Chicago White Sox. The next day, Eduardo Escobar homered in the 10th off Axford and lifted Minnesota to a 1-0 win. Axfords latest tough outing came Friday night. He entered in the ninth with a 6-2 lead, but gave up David DeJesus RBI double with two outs and then walked Ben Zobrist to load the bases. Allen replaced Axford and got a fly ball from James Loney on a 3-2 pitch for his first save. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals