Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > POM International School

Old 09-06-2004, 11:21 AM

StrictlyDread is on a distinguished road
POMHI compound - anyone live there?

I lived in the teachers compound by POMHI from '85-'92 was wondering if anyone else did too? My dad was the vice principal. Our house was at the bottom of the hill, next to the carpenters' house (the one with the pool & treehouse!!).
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 01-11-2004, 05:50 AM

warehamannie is on a distinguished road
Hi,

Was the vice principal Di Korare or Kevin Tyro? I'm Rosie Wareham's daughter.

Annie
Old 11-11-2004, 05:36 PM

Korax is on a distinguished road
Hello from Melbourne

Hi I'm Philip Korare Jnr. I lived in the High School compound from 1982 till 2000. Hi Anne - I so sorry to hear about your Mum. My father passed away several months ago and I know how hard it can be to lose someone so close. Please pass my condolences to your family.

My Sister Androme, Brother Michael and myself live in Melbourne Australia. My Mum is the Principle of the Suva International School in Fiji.

lukim
- Phil
Old 21-03-2005, 03:08 PM

Alex Smith is on a distinguished road
I lived there it was good times ay phil ? chur brother.

Im in wellington now and its raining
Old 02-06-2005, 03:28 PM

Claire Coles is on a distinguished road
house 33

Hi guys. Yes i used to live there. My name is now Claire Coles though it used to be Williams. My parents are David and Wendy Williams. We are all well and living in South East Queensland now. Drop me an email sometime.
Old 01-10-2006, 02:11 PM

beni is on a distinguished road
my names Beni Gemo, son of Meryl gemo, i have an older brother Rama. We know live in adelaide. If you remember me get intouch, as i would love to catch up with all my old friends
Old 23-12-2006, 09:05 PM

Martin Kirkby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyDread
I lived in the teachers compound by POMHI from '85-'92 was wondering if anyone else did too? My dad was the vice principal. Our house was at the bottom of the hill, next to the carpenters' house (the one with the pool & treehouse!!).
Colin Brown was the principal. I though Di Korare was the vice principal at that time, or was it later?
Old 19-04-2007, 03:07 PM

Julian is on a distinguished road
Smile Yep me too

My parents were John and Jackie Grainger. Dad passed away last year but mum is still going strong

Anne I remember you
Old 16-05-2007, 12:20 PM

mero-bada is on a distinguished road
hey my names bill still my couisin chris mead use to live there aswell his parents were steve and katie mead we use to have wicked fun there aswell chris lives in brisbane and i live in perth
Old 30-12-2013, 05:32 PM

Matt See is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beni View Post
my names Beni Gemo, son of Meryl gemo, i have an older brother Rama. We know live in adelaide. If you remember me get intouch, as i would love to catch up with all my old friends
Did your mother teach French because it must been her as my French teacher when I was there in 1992.

I was only in her class for a short time before I got shifted to ESL. This was somewhat unjustified since I am an Australian born Australian citizen.

Ironically ESL would lead to me having English as my only language by the unjustified removal of myself in her French class.

French could have been handy now as I just watch a French movie without any subtitles on it meaning I could have understood the dialogue if I had stayed in that French class.