Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Travel and Tourism in Papua New Guinea > Travel & Tourism Discussion

Travel & Tourism Discussion You are welcome to post questions, stories or experience travelling in Papua New Guinea.

Old 25-11-2003, 11:13 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
Hello again, I received tonight three copies, one I will post to you tomorrow - so HELP IS ON ITS WAY!!! and yes to the Singapore address on page 1.
Old 26-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

Good News - I sent by TNT Courier to you today a copy as promised. Consignment Number: 190446352

H A P P Y R E A D I N G

Old 26-11-2003, 07:11 PM

kucinta is on a distinguished road
Aussie, i cannot track the consignment number 190446352 on www.tnt.com this afternoon. Can you confirm this number ? What is your address ? Thanks.
Old 27-11-2003, 08:00 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

Thats the correct number but it leaves today on the Singapore flight according to TNT. So you should have it before the weekend.

My address is on the business card sent with the magazine.
Old 27-11-2003, 01:19 PM

Unhappy Aussie, TNT says you never arrange for TNT pick-up of 190446352

Aussie, did you arrange with TNT in PNG to pick up this consignment number 190446352 ?

I personally asked my boss to call TNT and Aylyn Fabila of TNT in PNG at Aylyn.Fabila@tnt.com has told my boss a number of times she checked the TNT system yesterday (26/11/03) and she has found no presence of the pick-up of 190446352 from your office. So, I am wondering whether you actually sent 190446352 because it is not recorded in the TNT tracking system for worldwide users. I do not know whether we are able to receive your copy of Paradise this weekend.

By the way, Aylyn Fabila shares the same pen name as yours, Aussie, and I wonder this TNT's Aussie was you Aussie or another Aussie. My boss told me. You better contact Aylyn on 190446352 as soon as possible, today. TNT Tel: 675-3278509.

Regards.
Old 27-11-2003, 01:40 PM

Angry TNt says your consignment 190446352 not received by TNT

Aussie, I called TNT in PNG personally and talked to Fabila. She told me like what she told my boss that TNT did not receive your consignment 190446352. Could you have given me a duplicate number that was used before ? 190446352 doesn't show up in their tracking system and they have checked this consignment is not on today's flight to Singapore from Port Moresby.

Please explain and clarify to Aylyn Fabila at TNT - PNG. I have given you her e-mail address at TNT. Thank you.
Old 27-11-2003, 01:50 PM

Please scan receipt of TNT for 190446352

Aussie, can you please scan your TNT receipt of 190446352 for me to see and for TNT to see ? Then, TNT will believe you have sent this consignment out via TNT and monitor this shipment. I don't understand why the TNT tracking system does not have this number 190446352. If you have sent it, it should show up on the PC screen.
Old 27-11-2003, 04:41 PM

Wink Thank you, Aussie. I finally see the tracking number on www.tnt.com

Thank you, Aussie. Truely 190446352 is now on the way to Singapore for me. Thank you very much.

How dare TNT lied to me !

Once my boss receives Paradise from you, I will ask him to send Malmo Aviation inflight magazine to you, free, as gift of gratitude.

Have a good day !
Old 29-11-2003, 07:43 PM
Pls help me to help PNG

Paradise Magazine received

Dear Aussie,

I receive your copy of Paradise Nov/Dec 2003. However, I am disappointed although I am quite happy. You stapled your business name card with the front cover of the magazine and spolit the beautiful look of this commemorative edition, instead of dropping it inside your envelope. I am making painful efforts to conserve this magazine edition now, today.

Now, I have to wait for Air Niugini's Singapore office to receive copies of Paradise Nov/Dec 2003 in order to collect a replacement copy and other few copies for tourism counterparts in India and Thailand.

It has not received copies yet.

Wondering whether you can inform the Advertising manager of ibi that the Editor of Paradise Nov/Dec 2003 omitted the Singapore office address of Air Niugini on Paradise Nov/Dec 2003's International Offices list. Why did he or she do that ? It is unfair to the Singapore office of Air Niugini that sustain ongoing travels to PNG from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other parts of ASEAN.

Air Niugini is still flying to Singapore every week on a scheduled basis.

So, I do not understand why ibi deleted the address of Singapore office of Air Niugini. Does it mean my boss cannot collect new copies from the Singapore office of Air Niugini ?

PS. Do you have a copy of Paradise 10 years ago, the Nov-Dec 1993 issue of Paradise ? I am back in Singapore already.

Have a good day !

Regards,
Kucinta Setia
SINGAPORE
Old 29-11-2003, 07:55 PM
lean and keen ;)

muppie is on a distinguished road
Re: Paradise Magazine received

Quote:
I receive your copy of Paradise Nov/Dec 2003. However, I am disappointed although I am quite happy. You stapled your business name card with the front cover of the magazine and spolit the beautiful look of this commemorative edition, instead of dropping it inside your envelope. I am making painful efforts to conserve this magazine edition now, today.
Aussie would have spent at least K70 + to send the magazine via TNT for you so that you can get it ASAP, and she didn't charge you anything. A little word of appreciation would be nicer than complaining about the staples. You can take the staples off easily with a little care and all you get is two little holes. It is not the ONLY paradise magazine in the world.

Imagine how aussie would feel when reading your reply?