Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Living in Papua New Guinea > Port Moresby

Old 03-01-2003, 02:26 PM

Club Warehouse is on a distinguished road
Club Clubs and Clubs again

Clubs
No doubt the funnest, mostest excitingest and the bestest (my dictionary was purchased at a flea market near the 6 Mile Dump) club in town has to be the WAREHOUSE NITECLUB. Of course I am a little biased - but then if I dont blow our own trumpet - who will?

We are the latest in town, having opened on Dec 10, 2002 at the old Galaxy Niteclub site. Facilites have been upgraded and the new management is eager, excited, interested, determined, motivated, driven, able, capable, and well equipped ... thank God for giving us the thesaurus ... to prove a point i.e. There are no limits when we talk about fun.

After all we are the only "Club With No Limits"

Please dont ask me what that means. Come and find out for yourself.

We are located at Springs Road, Gordons - Tel numbers are: 325- 3311 and 325-7711. The managers name is Tyng (pronounced "TING" just like "PING"). He is giving away free Platinum memberships this month - Tell him Aussie sent you.

WAREHOUSE NITECLUB
Attached Files
File Type: zip warehouse ad final- jan 2003.zip (33.8 KB, 177 views)
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Old 06-01-2003, 05:58 PM

Bandit is on a distinguished road
Clubz

Hey there,
How can I score one of those FREE Platinum Membership Cards? I am not in Moresby but I hear a lot about this Club and will visit in February!
Is it possible if you could send me one!?
Cheers
Bandit
Old 19-02-2003, 12:05 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
The Warehouse Continues Rocking!

Press Release 17th Feb'03

BODY:

The Warehouse is quickly becoming the major player in the entertainment arena. Whilst other clubs are experiencing a huge drop in the number of people frequenting their sites, the Club With No Limits keeps on drawing record crowds every night. And no wonder! Events like the Fifites Nite and the Shower Girl Challenge Nite are driving the crowds to stomp their feet in appreciation and in tune to the wild music of Warehouse’s very own music man D.J. Bobo, who is no doubt the latest sensation in town. On Mondays and Tuesday the multi-talented and diverse “The Jetstar Force Band” exhibit their skill in a variety of music choices.

This week’s events are no exception. The Warehouse Club is expecting throngs of people every night of the week and is preparing for the best week ever! The lineup for this week is as follows:

Wednesday 19th: Fifties Nite – 6th and Final Heat for the “Nambawan Drag Princess Contest – featuring Moses Tau
(Marissa Tarzan) and her Girls!

Thursday 20th: Shower Girl 2003 Challenge – Second semi final – See how the hottest girls in Town take a shower!

Friday 21st: Amnesia Nites – Forget all your worries and dance the night away to DJ Bobo’s wild music and
sparkling lights!

This week: Club Warehouse Beach Party – Celebrity MC – Beach Volley
Ball – Boat Races – Best Bikini Contest – Win prizes for the best bikini or speedo or
g-string if you dare.

Saturday 22nd: Dart Competition – 1 pm to 6 pm - WINNER TAKES ALL – Register your team Now!

Function Nite – Help UPNG students raise funds for their Grad.

Monday 24th: Ladies Nite – Come and see PNG’s Exotic Males on Centre Stage dancing to the enigmatic music of
the Jetstar Force Band! Free rides to and fro for groups that call and book in advance.

Tuesday 25th: Pool Comp – Lots of prizes – Come and demonstrate your expertise with the Cue Ball! WINNER
TAKES ALL! The Jetstar Force Bands plays mystifying music to warm your heart and please your soul!

Coming soon is the Mardi Gras Celebration which is scheduled for March I st, 2003. The events will start at 12.00 Noon and the night will be crowned with a Parade of Stars quite unlike that displayed ever before in Port Moresby! Don’t Miss this Event. It has the promise of exotic excitement – the kind that makes you shake your head in wondernment!

ITS HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY FROM 5 TO 7 PM AT THE WAREHOUSE CLUB

Old 19-02-2003, 12:32 AM
Pls help me to help PNG

aussie is on a distinguished road
Wednesday 19th: Fifties Nite – 6th and Final Heat for the “Nambawan Drag Princess Contest – featuring Moses Tau
(Marissa Tarzan) and her Girls!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moses-tau.jpg (17.5 KB, 610 views)