Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates

School Mates Catch up with your school mates from PNG. TISOL, POMIS, RIS, POM Grammar, Bulae, and a lot more!

Old 25-11-2007, 06:45 PM

qldboyinwa is on a distinguished road
wicked!!

Hi guys.. ah fond memories.. I recall Damon, Nic, Dan and myself placing a bug in Stefs room when she was having a slumber party to find out who liked us!!! Ha Ha.. Man I got in trouble.. Ah.. the mud fights at OK Y and the freezing waters of OK Menga.. I remember riding a truck tyre off that.. HHH and of course the gazebo.. The sand green golf club next to the airstrip.. We made a flying fox over to kone kone's place after the one at the oval.. I dont think it ever worked.. I'm sure you would have work it out that its Adam!! Well, send me an email to Adam.Lukey@bhpbilliton.com if you want to catch up and I even have some old school pics and stuff.. Cheers!!
Old 13-04-2010, 04:05 PM

Biggaz13 is on a distinguished road
Not much activity here lately. I changed my email address and thus stopped getting reminders and forgot all about this blog site.
Facebook is in.
I have just uploaded 199 photo's taken of Tabubil in 1984. Specifically between January 10 and November 24.
If there's one thing I got right and that's = I took my camera to school and took a heap of photo's. Also have plenty of photo's of Lik Lik creek, Tabubil township, a nearby village, the mine, and general Tabubil pics. Also have 5 photo's taken at my sisters (Sarah-Jane) school sports day including one of her class photo's. She was in primary school (grade 5)
Facebook - seek Gary Pettinger. In my profile picture I am sitting on a computer chair with a very small child on my lap.
Tabubil.............what an experience. I loved it. I hated it.
Hope all X-Tabubil people are doing just fine
Gary
Old 28-08-2015, 12:52 AM

gene181 is on a distinguished road
Tabubil school

Hey guys, i was at the school about 1985. not sure if anyone remembers me and my sister, my Name is Eugene and my oldest sister is Michelle Slater. Ive put a link up when we sung "we are the world" in 1985, im the one at the front with the green shirt on and michelle is standing up on the left with the denim overalls on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtym9eBmaVc

Be great to hear from anyone even just to see what you all have been up to .

Gene ...
Old 28-08-2015, 11:12 AM

Biggaz13 is on a distinguished road
We are the World

Funny video.
When I was there in 1984 I helped setup that room. I think it was egg cartons all over the walls. It was explained to me it was to dampen the noise from exiting the building......
Lots of noise.

I forgot about this thread. I joined before FACEBOOK existed.