Last month a world-wide survey was conducted by the UN. The only
question asked was:-
"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the
food shortage in the rest of the world?"
The survey was a huge failure because of the following:
1. In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
2. In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
3. In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
4. In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
5. In the Middle East they didn't know what"solution" meant..
6. In South Africa they didn't know what "please"meant.
7. In the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world"meant.
8. In New Zualand they hung up as soon as they heard the Indian accent.
Ronnie from Melbourne
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|