Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > Career and Jobs in Papua New Guinea > Looking for A Job

Looking for A Job If you are looking for a job, you may post your details here.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 AM

dantorres04 is on a distinguished road
Retail/wholesale store manager seeking a job opportunity at png

I have worked in the store operations department for 15 years. I spent 3 years working as a manager in a top fastfood pizza chain in the Philipiines before spending my next 7 years in Pilipinas Makro working as a Department Manager for the Dry Food department, as a Goods Receiving Manager , an Assistant buyer for fruits and vegetables, and Grocery and later on as an Assistant to the Store General Manager in one of the top selling branches of Pilipinas Makro. I also worked for more than 3 years in Vietnam as a General Warehouse Manager and as an Assistant to the General Manager in 2 Duty free Supermarkets. Currently I am employed in Le Grand Marche, the biggest supermarket chain in the Netherlands, Antilles as one of the Store Managers. I am looking forward to extending my work experience in Papua new Guinea as an individual who continuously thirst for new learning and experiences as well as wanting to travel and meet new people.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals