Papua New Guinea Forum  
Kokoda Trekking on Facebook
_ Home    Business Directory    Tours & Travel    Employment    Tok SAVE    Forum    PNG Photo Gallery    FREE Classifieds    Contact Us

Go Back   Papua New Guinea Forum > General Category > School Mates > Goroka International

Old 28-03-2006, 02:57 AM

psychedfred is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidieachic
ex student looking for or infor on Mrs Pavalard. She was a teacher there back int early 80's.
I certainly remember Mrs. Pavalard-My sister had her as a prep or grade one teacher, and I had her for art. I remember that she came from Lima, Peru, and that her parents had been missionaries there. If you find any info on her, I'd love to know.

Thanks,

Fred Peipman
Old 03-04-2006, 02:43 PM

dan mahinay is on a distinguished road
fred, how are you? this is dan from GIPS. i'm not sure if we were classmates but you were in my sisters class judith mahinay. she is in the pic of one of the posts here. as soon as i saw your picture i remembered your name. i live here now in queens new york city. a totally different environment from where we use to be. i also just bought a house in port st. lucie, pretty close to where you are. i'll try and post some pics here to help you remember. i was pretty short, and still am.....eheheheh
Old 17-04-2006, 04:44 AM

jaye-jaye is on a distinguished road
Hi there everyone,

I'm paging....Shane Orth, Merilyn Moore, Donald Moore, Ronaldo Tenorio, Roelito Tenorio, Andrew Wigglesworth, Lisa Adams, Mrs Anne Brock, ....... uh... memory still recalling...

Jaye-jaye
'85 Graduate
Old 28-07-2006, 11:35 AM

JADanga is on a distinguished road
Cath Turner from Pinewoods 1988-89

Hello all, just wanted to quickly post that Cath Turner from Pinewoods 1988-89 will be on TV this Sunday night (30/7) on Channel 7 8pm. For those who remember Cath, she was the adopted sister of Jackie Turner, a teacher at the Goroka International Primary School. It appears that Cath has gone back to Asia in search of her birth mother and the shorts for the show hint that she may have found her parents. If anyone is in contact with Cath I would really appreciate to grab her details. We kept in contact for a number of years since Goroka and it would be fantastic to catch up again.

Cheers
J.A Danga
Old 20-08-2006, 06:42 AM

sidieachic is on a distinguished road
hi there!

hello ol wantoks,
I have had not luck finding Mrs. P. I'm currently living in the states and have been here for the last 14 years. As she had impacted my early childhood years so postively I wanted to get in touch and say thank you to her.
Old 16-05-2008, 07:24 PM

Max is on a distinguished road
I went there in the class of 84-85 not sure to be exact. My name is maxwell kome
Old 07-04-2010, 06:28 AM

JamesAgento is on a distinguished road
I Do remember Mrs Pavalard, We became neighbors back in 83. She was our art teacher ..MRs Pavalard taught me and Alex Distor [ The brother of Nestor Distor ]and a few others, I dont quite remember if Robert fulton was under her too. I Was a student at GIPS 1980-1984.

The Distors were also my neighbors back then, Our flats were just a stones throw from The bird of Paradise hotel, Thats after we left the street where the Tamayos lived.

Fred PeipMan...i also remember your face. i also remember Shane Orth, Merilyn Moore, Donald Moore, The Tenorios, Andrew Wigglesworth, Lisa Adams, Mrs Anne Broc. Melissa Scott... the sewards helen and nicole. I remember Alison but its only now that i finally knew remembered her last name.

J.A. J.B and J.C ,.. I remember J.A. and JB more...JC was still a baby back in 84, their dad's name was Dodie.

jim agento